NT do you think dating at a state school is harder for black dudes.... ???

I was talking to some of my friends today and one of my friends said thing interesting .....

One of my boys asked why is it so hard to find a quality girl to date in college .... and one of my friends said its only hard for us because were black and go to a state school

He then when on to said that because our school is made up of mostly white ,asian and indian girls it makes the dating pool smaller for us because most of those girls don't want to seriously date black guys  and their is any a few good looking black girls so our options are limited .

Thoughts ???

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

The better question is,"Why do you want a girlfriend in college?".
Why not ?

not everyone is build for that single lifestyle and that !#!# gets old after awhile

That's a clown question, bro.

What does going to a state school have to do with anything? Game is game...you and your boys must not have it.

Not really, i go to a state school and there are plenty enough women from every race to go around

its only hard to date because there are too many to choose from

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Not at Norfolk St.
laugh.gif

Bunch of dudes gathered around coming up with excuses why they don't get cheeks sounds lame though.  Make other friends.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I was talking to some of my friends today and one of my friends said thing interesting .....

One of my boys asked why is it so hard to find a quality girl to date in college .... and one of my friends said its only hard for us because were black and go to a state school

He then when on to said that because our school is made up of mostly white ,asian and indian girls it makes the dating pool smaller for us because most of those girls don't want to seriously date black guys  and their is any a few good looking black girls so our options are limited .

Thoughts ???

uhh, no. Honestly, there are plenty of chicks that are willing to date black guys.There will be those girls that dont want to, but the ones that dont mind outnumber those girls. As somebody already stated, game is game. You can bag a white chick, asian or whatever if you got game. Also I go to college and even though black people are heavily outnumbered, theres still alot of black girls. There may not be thousands upon thousands, but go hang out at your schools black student union and you'll find some

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

what is a state school?

state colleges that are subsidized by the states that they are in, and not private universities. Alot of the time they are cheaper than private universities. 
Although Im not sure why the OP made the point of saying state school. Most colleges in general aside from HBCU's wont have a large number of black people

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Isn't everything harder for black dudes though? Lets end this now- some will say yes, some will say no- and then a debate around sterotypes, prejudices, and white privilege will unfold. Is that what you really wanted OP??????

As specific as state school tho?

I think it's even all around. I've met lots of females that prefer black men.

It's harder for everyone to date in college because most girls aren't trynna date, they're trynna live college. You ain't doin the same? You got all your life for dating / marriage.

Its pretty clear some dudes in here did not read my question clearly because i never said any thing about get cheeks ...... smashing and getting a quality girl is two different things and clearly some of you are not mature enough to understand that yet

As for the people that did read and answer my question like blakep267 and spizike231 i respect and understand your responses

As for Nowitzness41's question about what my intentions where with this post ..... I was not trying to start a race war .... I expected people that had experiences or opinions on the question to response and i wanted to get their different takes on it.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

That's a clown question, bro.

What does going to a state school have to do with anything? Game is game...you and your boys must not have it.
this
quit looking for something to blame OP
dudes be quick to pull out the race card on every little thing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

maybe you and your friends are ugly or got no game

State Schools, nah probably not but Private Colleges in New England.....thats a totally different monster.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

smashing and getting a quality girl is two different things and clearly some of you are not mature enough to understand that yet
Preach.

My woman holds me down man... can't let her go. Took me a while to realize that fate sent me the woman that I had been asking to find.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

son you can't get a white girl tho?

Exactly. It's as easy as can be. 1) find said white girl, 2) ask said white girl if she listens to ASAP rocky 3) remove moistened pantaloons

Translation

"I have zero to no game and I must blame it on something"

Or

"Im ugly as +*!! and attending a state school is not helping"

Back
Top Bottom