NT, Do you wear Trues?

I fell into the hype also.. I bought these and rocks, now I kind of regret it
smh.gif
but I still wear them
laugh.gif
.. Well i've been buying a lot of levi jeanslately.

Yes...only the bootcut joints though...

Guess makes decent Denim...They're heave in my rotation of Jeans....

Kay I think you, kingtre an I the only cats who mess with Trues on here. NT hates em. Funny how yall cats say they played but I see em all the time, on grown nsexy folks like myself. I'm not a karmaloop kid. I dunno they fit me right btw. I wear other denim also. O yea Money May wear trues all day too.

i thought you were talking about true blues....

TRs have terrible cuts.....so hell no....

and they seem so thick its like my thighs are gonna sweat the whole day...

got a pair on right now
smokin.gif

its good, basic denim...i got levis too but sometimes i just gotta play grown up
laugh.gif

i rock a few pais

only straight leg though, none of the weird looking joints either

they're real popular out in la/sd, not just with the affliction/tapout/ed hardy douche crews. most girls and guys rock them, they are comfortable and nottoo skinny like a lot of brands

i got stuff from true religion to sugarcane to dior. i'm not the type of dude to wear the same pait 6 months w/o washing.....nah. so i don't reallycare about so - called high quality denim is soaked in holy water then given to a buddhist monk to sew in zig zag formation during a full moon. i just wantthem to fit right and look right.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

i rock a few pais

they're real popular out in la/sd, not just with the affliction/tapout/ed hardy douche crews. most girls and guys rock them, they are comfortable and not too skinny like a lot of brands

i got stuff from true religion to sugarcane to dior. i'm not the type of dude to wear the same pait 6 months w/o washing.....nah. so i don't really care about so - called high quality denim is soaked in holy water then given to a buddhist monk to sew in zig zag formation during a full moon. i just want them to fit right and look right.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

i rock a few pais

they're real popular out in la/sd, not just with the affliction/tapout/ed hardy douche crews. most girls and guys rock them, they are comfortable and not too skinny like a lot of brands

i got stuff from true religion to sugarcane to dior. i'm not the type of dude to wear the same pait 6 months w/o washing.....nah. so i don't really care about so - called high quality denim is soaked in holy water then given to a buddhist monk to sew in zig zag formation during a full moon. i just want them to fit right and look right.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i have that exact pair you posted, OP.. they're cool n i got em for cheap on black friday.. i've seen some ill pairs too but nothing i'd spend over200 on let alone 350

i used to wear a pair or two.

now i moved on to the jeans that need to be washed in holy water for 234230 straight days

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

i have that exact pair you posted, OP.. they're cool n i got em for cheap on black friday.. i've seen some ill pairs too but nothing i'd spend over 200 on let alone 350
the ones i posted are only like $110, if i'm not mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom