NT, Do you wear Trues?

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Kay I think you, kingtre an I the only cats who mess with Trues on here. NT hates em. Funny how yall cats say they played but I see em all the time, on grown n sexy folks like myself. I'm not a karmaloop kid. I dunno they fit me right btw. I wear other denim also. O yea Money May wear trues all day too.

This kills me,
Ain't nothing "grown" or "sexy" about wearing some hyped overpriced badly cut denim
@+#@ is lame b, you look like a tool.
I woulda understood if you just personally liked the denim but your reasoning is mad herbish son.

"Money May wear trues all day too"
laugh.gif
why dudes always say this stuff?

like......i am not one of those skinny jeans haters, i think on the right person it looks fly nh

but some of us like to look good and hit the gym and we really can't wear those type jeans.

trues might fit wack on you but the ones i have fit me great.

do you though.

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

i rock a few pais

only straight leg though, none of the weird looking joints either

they're real popular out in la/sd, not just with the affliction/tapout/ed hardy douche crews. most girls and guys rock them, they are comfortable and not too skinny like a lot of brands

i got stuff from true religion to sugarcane to dior. i'm not the type of dude to wear the same pait 6 months w/o washing.....nah. so i don't really care about so - called high quality denim is soaked in holy water then given to a buddhist monk to sew in zig zag formation during a full moon. i just want them to fit right and look right.

smh.gif
son always gotta show us he's fancy, hittin us with that french.
Why do you think Those Brands are for douche bags? Me Personally, I like Ed Hardy clothing and Affliction. I wear Ed Hardy clothes, does that make me a douche bag? That's like me saying that the urban streetwear brands that you find on Karmaloop.com are for hypebeast.
i have never shopped on karmaloop.com in my life, where you pulling that from?

and i say that because 99.7091% of dudes still rocking Ed Hardy and Affiction are tools, straight up. No way to sugarcoat it. Numbers don't lie theres a great chance you fall into that category my man
frown.gif

I was using that as an example. I don't think karmaloop clothing are for hypebeast. I wasn't trying to say you shop on karmaloop. and where did you getthat percentage from? Is there an actual study on that? so me wearing ed hardy clothes make me tool? That's so dumb. I guess I can't like Ed hardyclothing cause they look good according to you right?

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by romedadude

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What I look like paying $200+ for some jeans?
eyes.gif

I'm sure you have a pair of Jordans in your closet somewhere dude. Jeans are no different.

NO. I'll wear the same jeans 10 x's in a row but I won't wear the same shoes 2 days in a row.... Any guesses why??

Originally Posted by MJROCCIN45

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif

I'm sure you have a pair of Jordans in your closet somewhere dude. Jeans are no different.

NO. I'll wear the same jeans 10 x's in a row but I won't wear the same shoes 2 days in a row.... Any guesses why??
filthy
smh.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Kay I think you, kingtre an I the only cats who mess with Trues on here. NT hates em. Funny how yall cats say they played but I see em all the time, on grown n sexy folks like myself. I'm not a karmaloop kid. I dunno they fit me right btw. I wear other denim also. O yea Money May wear trues all day too.

This kills me,
Ain't nothing "grown" or "sexy" about wearing some hyped overpriced badly cut denim
@+#@ is lame b, you look like a tool.
I woulda understood if you just personally liked the denim but your reasoning is mad herbish son.

"Money May wear trues all day too"
laugh.gif
Thank you

L2L is the biggest closet groupie NT has

there is nothing "grown and sexy" about them, I have over 10 pairs of TR

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif

said it like it was something to be proud about
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif

filthy
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

I F's with TRUE'S........imma do ME..
if you like them, wear them. if you don't then wear something else.

personally, i rarely wear my TR's. they do get lots of compliments but i don't feel right in them. I love my raw denim much much more and thats whatyou'll see me wearing 9/10 times.

Nothing wrong with True Religion jeans, people tend to think of them as fad jeans that came and passed. Fact of the matter is, they are decent quality jeans.

If you rock True's, do you, most people are jumping on the raw denim game nowadays.

I used to wear them.

To the dudes who rock them, make sure the length is proper for your body! Brands like TR and R&R only have one length of inseam, usually 34'', andyou're suppose to get them hemmed to fit you properly. A lot of folks don't know this and wear them out the box and end up dragging on them. If youcan afford the jeans, spend another $10-20 to make them fit you right.

I don't think they're that expensive. The Dior Homme joints that are popular are a lot more costly.

To where the thread has lead: Take the pepsi challenge with a pair of 200 jeans and a pair of 60 dollar jeans, you will easily be able to tell the difference.Ive gotten probably 200+ wears out of my oldest diesels and they have barely distressed if not at all with the same comfort.

To the original message: One pair of TR jeans, I'll rock them probably like once every 3 months.

Back
Top Bottom