NT, Do Your Parents Support You Dating Other Races? Vol. "There are Enough Good __ Women For You"

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

My mom knows I have a thing for dominican girls
pimp.gif

Me too that was one of the reasons I moved back

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by moneymike88

i have a weakness for hispanic women...Dominicans, Ricans, Colombians.......

They all have cabbage patch kid cheeks and thick thighs in NY  Tri State

My mom has taken notice and always asks me "whats with you and these spanish girls?"
pimp.gif

ive sampled all 3 of those myself.......
THIS

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by moneymike88

i have a weakness for hispanic women...Dominicans, Ricans, Colombians.......

They all have cabbage patch kid cheeks and thick thighs in NY  Tri State

My mom has taken notice and always asks me "whats with you and these spanish girls?"
pimp.gif

ive sampled all 3 of those myself.......
THIS

I think my mom really liked my ex and she was Mexican so no she doesn't have any problems with it. Her and my sisters swear I'm gonna end up with a white girl nothing wrong with that, but I just don't see where they get that from considering I have never brought one home.

I think my mom really liked my ex and she was Mexican so no she doesn't have any problems with it. Her and my sisters swear I'm gonna end up with a white girl nothing wrong with that, but I just don't see where they get that from considering I have never brought one home.

My dad doesn't care to much.
My mom on the other hand says she never wants me to get with a Black girl. She even hates when I'm with Dominican chicks
30t6p3b.gif

My dad doesn't care to much.
My mom on the other hand says she never wants me to get with a Black girl. She even hates when I'm with Dominican chicks
30t6p3b.gif

Both are against it heavily. Hell, they are against me dating girls from other nationalities to be honest as well.

They believe that it would be too much of a cultural clash.

Both are against it heavily. Hell, they are against me dating girls from other nationalities to be honest as well.

They believe that it would be too much of a cultural clash.

My parents were hippies. They never cared about me bringing home non-white girls.
I married a Mexican girl. They love her. They take her side more than mine..
My whole family is made up of "mutts" anyways. I'm pretty lucky.

-J-

My parents were hippies. They never cared about me bringing home non-white girls.
I married a Mexican girl. They love her. They take her side more than mine..
My whole family is made up of "mutts" anyways. I'm pretty lucky.

-J-

My sister flipped a %$%% when she knew i was dating a white girl. Her only thing was you have to keep the race alive. I told her sorry i dont want immigrant babes. neither of us are immigrants but our parents are.
30t6p3b.gif
at me, we were drunk

My sister flipped a %$%% when she knew i was dating a white girl. Her only thing was you have to keep the race alive. I told her sorry i dont want immigrant babes. neither of us are immigrants but our parents are.
30t6p3b.gif
at me, we were drunk

My dad is white , and my moms is a mixed raced white washed native american, with hispanic family mixed with her.

Ive really only messed with hispanic girls since day 1 .

My parents dont care , i just dont feel white girls like that , i need some culture in my life , and some color.
IMO if your a girl from a ethnic back ground , and you bring home a white dude ESP if your hispanic or asian i have heard its like your

moving up in the world.  I remember when i was dating this girl in the bronx one summer her moms thought her daughter was moving down town or

something 
laugh.gif

My dad is white , and my moms is a mixed raced white washed native american, with hispanic family mixed with her.

Ive really only messed with hispanic girls since day 1 .

My parents dont care , i just dont feel white girls like that , i need some culture in my life , and some color.
IMO if your a girl from a ethnic back ground , and you bring home a white dude ESP if your hispanic or asian i have heard its like your

moving up in the world.  I remember when i was dating this girl in the bronx one summer her moms thought her daughter was moving down town or

something 
laugh.gif

I am dating a hot blonde and have been for 2.5 years now
smile.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
and I am chinese
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smile.gif

My folks don't care
laugh.gif
they have just alway been curious why I have never brought home an asian girl though
laugh.gif

My parents are taking me and her to Hong Kong this summer to meet my mom's side of the family, it will be interesting; I honestly don't know what to expect.

I need to brush up/remember how to speak cantonese again real quick
laugh.gif

I am dating a hot blonde and have been for 2.5 years now
smile.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
and I am chinese
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smile.gif

My folks don't care
laugh.gif
they have just alway been curious why I have never brought home an asian girl though
laugh.gif

My parents are taking me and her to Hong Kong this summer to meet my mom's side of the family, it will be interesting; I honestly don't know what to expect.

I need to brush up/remember how to speak cantonese again real quick
laugh.gif

Growing up my mother always encouraged me to date whoever I like...

I've always been more attracted to black women....

That's my preference... and she has no problem with it...

My daughter is mixed black/italian...

Back
Top Bottom