NT fambs....my own brother got me. For 10 Deadstock pairs of sneakers...what do I do? *update page 6

damn suprised lil man hasnt stolen your moms wedding ring or something and pawned it

he might have a gambling problem if it isnt drugs realistically he needs help but he probably has a big ego and his pride wont let him so he resorted to stealing from you and trying to make it right on his own terms

the only way to reach out to him is to offer to help him and give him a beatdown

looking at his twitter it seems hes 21,  ratchet thinks hes hood

prob not in school seems like the typical scummy weedman who sells to middle/high schoolers

https://twitter.com/SagwaTheCat

fool prob thinks hes untouchable

ya he needs to be smacked and humbled and forget what your mom says tell her something like this is what dad would of wanted or better me than someone else

Gotta whoop his ***... Then get him help. No cops tho it's still family business... U may need to sit your moms down and let her know what's coming tho. Honestly u doing what needs to be done to save him...

At the end of the day it's jus shoes tho, that's blood, that alone is worth way more than 3-4k

Well That apprasial value is resell you were literally out like 12- 1300 but honestly ***** would've caught a fade for 20 if he stole from me. **** a beat down only takes 15 minutes lol. Threatening your bro with a gun is next level don't do or even bring that energy into the altercation. Just beat his *** with a bat if you can't with your hands. He needs a real lesson to enlighten him on who to rob.

So appreciation of shoes doesn't count? lol.

Dude said he might need that money for his house/bills etc. I'd definitely consider the true market value, not msrp. I'm sure they wouldn't have been sold for retail.

Anyway, beating your now brother wouldn't get your shoes back. They probably aren't all sold by now, so just go get them back first. Then beat him and take something of his that's valuable

You know what? When I saw the thread title, I was gonna make a stupid joke like write a letter to Kyrie Irving about it and see if he helps, but there is a much bigger issue at hand here. If you think your brother is on drugs, see if he wants to seek help and help him. I'm not sure of the nature of your relationship with him, but see what his issue is, unless you already knew. If you already knew or suspected what he was doing, you should have known to take that stuff away from him knowing what the potential outcome could have been. If he has that addiction you know those types of people will do whatever to get that high. In the grand scheme of things, yes, I understand you are upset. But it's rubber and leather that can be replaced. Your brother's life (and I hope it doesn't reach this point) cannot be replaced if it goes that far. Either way, I hope this situation works out for everyone. 

Karma catches up with people

I believe that one hundred

true, but karma wont ship him his DS OG 3's back tho

They weren't OG's. They were that 2013 pair with the Nike Air on them. Most of these shoes he stole dropped in the last 3 years, so getting them back wouldn't be hard. Beat him into a humbled state, see if he can get them back, and figure out what's wrong with him OP.

nobody wants to help addicts until it interferes with their lives.

i dunno man but how about instead of crying over your shoes you help your brother and find out what he's really going through.

you don't even know for sure that he's on drugs, for all you know he could just be the type of kid that wants to front about having cash or sneakers, since that's whats hot now.

not even trying to be a richard just being real.

Last edited:
i have/had similar situations like this occur in my fam...

all i can say is you just gotta remove everything that can be done to yyour belongings....

I say that yet i recently had one of my CC's erroneously charged...i think it was fam but not sure.

it sucks when you do everything right (or the best of your ability) and ITS FAM THAT IS THE ONE THAT TAKES FROM YOU :smh:

like it would absolutely suck to have ya house broken into, but to have ya own fam do it...ill just say it changes you.

ya moms is similar to mine...minus the church talk.

good luck OP

Don't know if it's been said, but get all your stuff out of your mothers house, she's an enabler. If you don't press charges you become an enabler as well. When he wants help he'll ask for it until then, nothing you can do. Sad to have to cut him off, but it's what you gotta do until he wants to help himself.  

All those kicks are sold... his dealer is most likely into kicks so he told him what he could get him in exchange for some drugs.

Crackhead angel around my way I remember when the OG big fat PS3 came out that Xmas he stole it from someone's house that left their window open from under their Xmas tree and some other gifts :smh:

But that fool wanted the resell price it was going for which was like $1K plus, but since not many people bit he ended up selling for I think $300-$400 which was still good and a hell of a steal.

Almost all of the dudes I came up with in my hood are all on heavy drugs and/or doing bids or skid bidding (constantly in and out the system) and I just had to distance myself from them and it was most definitely for the better.

So I know how it is with people close to you screwing you over on things to go get a fix.

I think you should either pound him (I wouldn't though) or just keep it moving and cut him off until he cleans up his act, but he won't though he's either going to be in and out of the system, owe someone he shouldn't money, or steal from the wrong person and he's going to get himself into something that his legs can't get him away from.

Then again if you don't do something he might test your patience again and next time you might get banged for way more than this time.

Grab the Louisville and go to batting practice.
if he calls the cops just say he's on drugs and tried robbing you then bring it up to the cops that he also stole your shoes.
you beat him AND made it known to the cops, win win.

That's a tough call man.. Not sure what I'd do. I'd probably beat his *** though, especially if we were tight and he stole from me. Can't stand a thief.

TBH no amount of $$ could compare to your brother's life and even if he stole from you it's your responsiblily to do everything in your power to help the guy. 

Its official NT fambs.

My younger brother was caught buying Heroin on the streets, 21 years old man - and he's on heroin :frown: :frown: |I

So I found out who he sold the shoes too, and he sold them all for $400 for 10 pairs :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x The dude is dodging me like crazy, apparently he still has the sneakers in his possesion, what should I do NT?

I'm sick with it. I would of gave him the damn 400 :frown: :frown: :frown:

Sad situation for me and my family man, this is all ****** up for me :frown:.

Last edited:
Dont ask for your shoes bak from a dude that sells alpo.

Forget about the damb shoes and take the L.
You can always get more js. Lord knows theyll retro.

Get your brother some help.
When hes gone hes gone....literally and figuratively

Last edited:
when i was away at college, my moms let one of my cousins raid my closet all the time.  i would come home and find all kinds of stuff missing.

she didn't care one way or the other.

i know it's your home, but consider putting some of your stuff in storage.

sucks that you lost all of that OP.

As for the "little brother", that cat is 21.  He's well over the legal limit for a nice a$* kicking

Its official NT fambs.

My younger brother was caught buying Heroin on the streets, 21 years old man - and he's on heroin :frown: :frown: |I

So I found out who he sold the shoes too, and he sold them all for $400 for 10 pairs :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x The dude is dodging me like crazy, apparently he still has the sneakers in his possesion, what should I do NT?

I'm sick with it. I would of gave him the damn 400 :frown: :frown: :frown:

Sad situation for me and my family man, this is all ****** up for me :frown:.

I doubt you gonna physically go about acquiring your shoes...call the cops. or pay dude 400 for them back if he'll accept it. Sucks youd have to do that.

Dont ask for your shoes bak from a dude that sells alpo.

Forget about the damb shoes and take the L.
You can always get more js. Lord knows theyll retro.

Get your brother some help.
When hes gone hes gone....literally and figuratively

Fam, I've literally been trying to help the kid since he was on percocets, popping them like crazy. I would help him with whatever he wanted, and it was exaclty a year ago that we went through this to try and help him.

It's sad because I called my mom and she was in tears man, what she feared the most is happening and it's been confirmed - dude is on Heroin. He got caught buying it last night in a suburb of Cleveland, and he's in custody right now. He confessed to my mom who he sold the shoes to and for how much - so I called the detective and left him a message letting him know he's in custody at another police station and I'm hoping he confesses to the cop to who he sold the kicks too.

Thanks to a couple young'ns that know my brother; word is that dude who has my sneakers is soft, the terry clothe type. If the cops don't take actions in getting my stuff back - as soon as I'm off of work today, I'm going to dude's crib with the yappa. I'm getting my stuff back myself.

I'm tight right now.

Be careful fam.
Hopefully everything works out and the cops can assist you with getting everything back.
If not, yeah keep the hammer and get your stuff.

Sounds like you're still expecting your mom to handle your situation. I feel for you man, I really do, I know it doesn't compare but my bro pawned my xbox a few years back, I didn't catch him but I know he did. I asked him point blank what happened to it, his response - " I don't go downstairs man" needless to say I broke the breaks off that fool. Then proceeded to steal his xbox and pawn it.  Younger brothers are a different thing all together, you feel like you are there to protect them, but they can exploit that tendency. Look at it objectively, what would you do if he wasn't your bro? That's the only way this **** is going to get handled. Good luck. 

Last edited:
My little brother would do it to me all the time.

I would buy kicks in the Navy and send them home for safekeeping. Over a course of 6 years I sent home abut a 100 pairs.

I got out and never thought about them. Until one day I was in the attic and and saw a pair.

So I went through the attic to find them all. I found all the non heat (Jordans).

I asked my mom she said she knew nothing about them. She seemed shady about it. It was summer time in Texas and the attic was hot so I let it go.

I forgot about them again until I saw my brother cutting the grass with a brand new pair on. Went to his closet and there was all my heat and all worn.

Brought it up to moms and she hit me with the Christian philosophy. I let is slide.

Brother graduated high school that year. Dude got damn near 2500 in cash from family and friends. My mom was taking a picture of him with his bread, I walked up and hit him dead in the face, knocked out cold. Took the money and walked off. Told my my mom we were now square for all the shoes he wore. Key was to knock him down at his highest point. This was back in 2006.

He aint crossed me since then.

all you can do from this is learn...

you will resolve nothing by physically hurting him

and i hope that was you just venting your emotions but i really hope

your not dumb enough to do that....if he's using drugs taking him to court

is just gonna make your rack up lawyers fees cause this kid clearly gives no damns

try keeping your valuables in a small storage unit and either try and pay for some professional help for your brother

or just cut ties with him until he gets his act togethor , your a grown man

you have to learn how to accept loss's man

Last edited:
Damn good luck op.

Some of my friends were addicted to dope and it was very sad.
Cant imagine if my family was addicted |I

As long as you keep him away from crack he can def jump back 100%

Hope you get that resolved man

Back
Top Bottom