NT familia take a second to help us grow! Vol. Need pics???

regular family pics. nothing set in stone just yet but ill definelty keep you in mind bro
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

regular family pics. nothing set in stone just yet but ill definelty keep you in mind bro
pimp.gif

Fir sure famThyker - muchas gracias
smile.gif
lmk when you and Diego want some cozy pics together for the living room
laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]
I kid I kid

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

pimp.gif

Fir sure famThyker - muchas gracias
smile.gif
lmk when you and Diego want some cozy pics together for the living room
laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]
I kid I kid

Im at work right now, but once i get home i got you!

Yo real talk, hit me up if you come down to the Maryland area. As a photographer myself, i've always appreciated your work man
pimp.gif

And if you ready and wanna expand down to the Maryland area as well, lets talk!

Im at work right now, but once i get home i got you!

Yo real talk, hit me up if you come down to the Maryland area. As a photographer myself, i've always appreciated your work man
pimp.gif

And if you ready and wanna expand down to the Maryland area as well, lets talk!

Originally Posted by Diego

I liked your page bro.
Lulz at me not having done it earlier.

SMH! @ you!...at least Eribelkis supports us!23kidd - a TL??...a Fisheye??...good *$%% bro, I've always loved the fisheye, your portrait stuff by the train tracks is great, what do you use to edit?...and you should definately invest on a flickr account ^^^bro, photobucket compression sucks man :-(

Originally Posted by Diego

I liked your page bro.
Lulz at me not having done it earlier.

SMH! @ you!...at least Eribelkis supports us!23kidd - a TL??...a Fisheye??...good *$%% bro, I've always loved the fisheye, your portrait stuff by the train tracks is great, what do you use to edit?...and you should definately invest on a flickr account ^^^bro, photobucket compression sucks man :-(

Back
Top Bottom