Nt gimme advise on having better skin

cetaphil didn't work for me like I wanted it to. I mean it did, but it irritated my face.

I switched over to Cerave and like it much more.

Its kinda the same thing, but not as irritating.

Wash face with Cerave hydrating face wash

+

Toner

+

a moisturizing cream.

I can't find a good moisturizing cream though. Most of them make me break out or give me those little bumps on my forehead.

My skin glows and face stays clear.

I exclusively drink water and nothing else, eat sort of healthy, and take cold showers.

EDIT: And when I say cold showers.. When you first turn the handle and it's just enough for the shower to kick in. That cold.

This also helps haha.

cetaphil didn't work for me like I wanted it to. I mean it did, but it irritated my face.

I switched over to Cerave and like it much more.

Its kinda the same thing, but not as irritating.

Wash face with Cerave hydrating face wash

+

Toner

+

a moisturizing cream.

I can't find a good moisturizing cream though. Most of them make me break out or give me those little bumps on my forehead.

I don't use any moisturizing creams. Just jergens extra healing lotion.

I don't use any moisturizing creams. Just jergens extra healing lotion.
really?

I don't know how I feel about body lotion on my face since the skin is a different and body lotion's tend to be thicker.

Recently I've stopped using lotion and just put the toner on and I've been fine. Putting on moisturizer just makes my face shiny throughout the day.

Can't be walking around like a reflector during those sunny days lol

^

Yea man. I've never liked the way moisturizer feels on my face. Jergens is thick, but still very light. Works really well and it's not scented.

OP this is what I use

I wash my face twice a day (mourning and before) ) with African black soap.

I use St. Ives apricot scrub 3x a week

I use toner in the mourning

I don't use lotion on my face. I use a mixture of oils (jojoba, grape seed, and sweet almond) and also put it in my hair twice a week.

I also shave either everyday or every other day.

I only drink water throughout the day. I gave up sodas and fruit drinks.

No lie, use sunblock.

I helped a dermatologist at work last week and she said she was pushing 50. I told her I didn't believe her because she looked mid 30s. I asked her what her secret is and she said use sunblock instead of regular lotion. The sun is what causes wrinkles so if you use sunblock you will age well. Also wear a hat whenever outdoors to prevent forehead wrinkles.
same here  been using sunblock everyday for years now and i dont drink alcohol . dries up ur skin.

Got one of these for Christmas
smokin.gif

eliminate gluten :lol:

wash your face, drink water, don't stress out too much, wash your pillowcases, and wear FACIAL SUNSCREEN LOTION. Do not put the regular greasy kind on your face :x

I copped some black soap a few months back and it seems to be working. Used it for about 2 weeks straight and now it's whenever I feel like it. But I did notice improvements with that. That plus drinking water + all the other tips suggested 

Got one of these for Christmas
smokin.gif
This.  I used to get facials every so often to maintain my skin but after buying this, I hardly make visits to my local spa.  Works wonders. A little pricey but gets the job done.  Just make sure to change the brush every couple of months.

someone got it right on the first page...touch your face as little as possible

this also includes putting lotions & things on your face or using whatever-the-heck those contraptions are above

really the best advice is to leave you face alone
once you start down the path of lotions, etc - you're face will never clear up

i know this sounds like a non-solution but life is a paradox

and oh ya

PS - shaving everyday is the only thing that makes me break out, therefore i don't shave daily like that
tell your suit & tie boss to shove it

If things get really bad, save yourself the time and money on other stuff from drug stores and go straight to a dermatologist.  Can't stress enough. 

I just use whatever lotion is on hand (lol) and keep it pushin and I've been fine.

Never had acne problems though.

and oh ya

PS - shaving everyday is the only thing that makes me break out, therefore i don't shave daily like that
tell your suit & tie boss to shove it

There's also a chance you're shaving incorrectly if you're breaking out everyday. Shaving against the grain? Don't. Shave with the grain to reduce irritation. Get a better razor or change it more often.. or maybe invest in a better shaving gear.. proper soap/cream, etc.

There's also a chance you're shaving incorrectly if you're breaking out everyday. Shaving against the grain? Don't. Shave with the grain to reduce irritation. Get a better razor or change it more often.. or maybe invest in a better shaving gear.. proper soap/cream, etc.

nah
i rarely get any facial blemishes & didn't have teenage acne
but when i do get some - it's usually from shaving days in a row & not always from against da grain shaving

i don't think regular shaving is good at all for the skin - it doesn't make sense that it would to me

have also noticed over the years that women who use a lot of make-up get wrinkly face earlier cause the stuff is poison

Last edited:
I been having dry spots on the sides of my nose. Never had that problem before. I use Neutrogena for men facial wash from time to time, otherwise I use body wash for my face as well. Lubriderm or this new Jergens Aloe lotion got me feeling nice.

Back
Top Bottom