NT, Have you ever been with a girl with DD's?

Had one that was 4'11'" with DD's. Its nice to grab them randomly at night but its not as fun as Dat Mass. Great to look at when she's on top though
devil.gif

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Had one that was 4'11'" with DD's. Its nice to grab them randomly at night but its not as fun as Dat Mass. Great to look at when she's on top though
devil.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

mines was about that same height too....

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

A's and B's >>> Full C's and D's >>>>Anything else

Idk man....That's like messing with an oversized 8 year old to me, bruh.

I like thick/borderline big women (Come at me bro) so I'm used to the DDs.  perky DDs >>>>>>>*

Breasts are pointless....Imma tell you kids a secret...most women don't get off when you suck on their breasts....many women actually hate it.  Second, you guys are young, one day you will get married, and those DD's you yearn - well gravity is a @!**+$%@$%*+.

I'll take a A or a B, Small C over a Full C or D anyday....I like thick chics and all, but I've seen many a titty and they start saggin...another thing you guys forget is all these pics you look at...well, their wearing GREAT push up bra's...it's rare to see a set of D's that stand up on their own....

but carry on...I'll take my little boobs and big nipples
Good thing my lady ain't like most. She's damn near leaking when I'm in her guts and sucking them at the same time.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by illwill8710

devil.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

mines was about that same height too....
I'll try to post pics some time this weekend...

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Idk man....That's like messing with an oversized 8 year old to me, bruh.

I like thick/borderline big women (Come at me bro) so I'm used to the DDs.  perky DDs >>>>>>>*

Breasts are pointless....Imma tell you kids a secret...most women don't get off when you suck on their breasts....many women actually hate it.  Second, you guys are young, one day you will get married, and those DD's you yearn - well gravity is a @!**+$%@$%*+.

I'll take a A or a B, Small C over a Full C or D anyday....I like thick chics and all, but I've seen many a titty and they start saggin...another thing you guys forget is all these pics you look at...well, their wearing GREAT push up bra's...it's rare to see a set of D's that stand up on their own....

but carry on...I'll take my little boobs and big nipples
Good thing my lady ain't like most. She's damn near leaking when I'm in her guts and sucking them at the same time.
e6dkb6_y913k98j_fg6nqs1c.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

******* DO serve a purpose
mad.gif
!!!!!

To me at least
laugh.gif
. I love rubbing them onto my beard, I love tickling them with my beard hairs. I love fondling them, squeezing and sucking them while I look dead into her eyes and see her twitch while she rides my telephoto lens. Using them to stimulate a woman has always been a sick fetish of mine and I love @%@@. I LOVE @%@@, I LIVE FOR YOU. @%@@ will make me do irrational, dishonest things
30t6p3b.gif

DECEASED!!!!!! Lmao!!!!!! But i love ******* 2. I say the Bigger the better! Little@%@@ SUCK! C's and smaller dont even deserve 2 get taken out of a bra! Lol!!!!

This thread is getting dry. I have more to post up but I wanna see some other treasures.

For those interested in PMs, hit my inbox and I got you.

I almost dated a girl with DDs in high school but she wasn't serious plus she no mass at all.

Back
Top Bottom