NT help i need advice for a date. ASAP! vol. UPDATE!!!! pics inside

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

is it me or does each pic look like a different girl?

same girl. trust me.
l_82413a14553a4309af92807d77bcd452.jpg

I respect your honesty. It wasn't a big L. you got to talk to her, and pretty women like to talk about themselves. Let them do so, she'll appreciateit. You laid groundwork for the future. it'll pay off.

the new girl is cute too.

and you should posted this in the relationship thread.

Damn I can't wait to get back to Cali, you doin work son
pimp.gif

Don't stress that attention fiending chick man, put in a sub and watch her turn into an all-star word to Barbosa

fam.. u did it all wrong, should of asked her if she wanted to dance in the street .

roll'd a j then got on to the thoring .

edit : sounds like she wasnt digging you like that..and also she has a kid.. those party days are over for her.

lmao, my dude said downtown Fullerton, u shoulda picked up on her signals. Ol girl came out dressed ready to go out and get tipsy and u lightweight tricked itoff. U gotta peep her vibe and use that to ur advantage. Sheesh, the club was only 12 bucks. Learning experience tho, slide me the number tho..

after reading the update that doesnt sound like an L to me. it sounds like yall jus kicked it. unless your only objective that night was to smash that wasnt aL imo

you actually didnt do too bad. she probably thinks of you as a friend now though since you guys were gonna go to the club. should have just got her sloppydrunk so you could hit

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Damn I can't wait to get back to Cali, you doin work son
pimp.gif

Don't stress that attention fiending chick man, put in a sub and watch her turn into an all-star word to Barbosa

this man speaks words of immaculate truth.

Shoulda went to the club my man, 12 bucks isnt too much, cant put a price on having fun and with the potential of smashing a hot chick.
Post first girls myspace

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Shoulda went to the club my man, 12 bucks isnt too much, cant put a price on having fun and with the potential of smashing a hot chick.
don't trick off on these broads.

so what if she's hot, her $@$% stank too....

if she don't like you for who you are, dead that broad.

i dont get why yall didnt go to the club after she was dressed up for it, looking fine as hell. cuz of NTers? smh

1st chick is okay, and we've all had that happen to us sometime in life. Just happens, and nothing you can do but move on. I think the 2nd chick is better.

yeah. i don't think you guys understand. she never wanted to go out in the first place. she played me. i guess b/c she was super tired from work and wasfeeling sick. It's all whatever though. i'm gonna be working on the second chick for sure! i'll keep you guys updated.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

don't trick off on these broads.

so what if she's hot, her $@$% stank too....

if she don't like you for who you are, dead that broad.
$12 to go in the club is not trickin, buying gifts on the first date is, quality over quantity homey

Back
Top Bottom