NT HOME PAGE HAVING PROBLEMS???? VOL FUUUUUUU YUKU!!!!!!!

yo NT im not sure if this just me and my laptop but is anyone else getting this page when they go to NT home page ( www.niketalk.com)

i really havent notice cause i normally use my phone to browse during work .... but i got home today and im seeing this ***% !!!
eek.gif
smh.gif
its the 2nd time seeing it but my first time i really didnt think much of it cause i was really hoping it meant the mods were moving us away from yuku
laugh.gif

im actually on the laptop right now and the only way i got in was going this way ..... http://niketalk.yuku.com/forums/14 and it works fine ....

if this is late go ahead and close this up

yo NT im not sure if this just me and my laptop but is anyone else getting this page when they go to NT home page ( www.niketalk.com)

i really havent notice cause i normally use my phone to browse during work .... but i got home today and im seeing this ***% !!!
eek.gif
smh.gif
its the 2nd time seeing it but my first time i really didnt think much of it cause i was really hoping it meant the mods were moving us away from yuku
laugh.gif

im actually on the laptop right now and the only way i got in was going this way ..... http://niketalk.yuku.com/forums/14 and it works fine ....

if this is late go ahead and close this up

I thought I was the only one getting that. That happened to me yesterday. it took a while for me to get on this site.

I thought I was the only one getting that. That happened to me yesterday. it took a while for me to get on this site.

Originally Posted by DR813

oh ok i thought i was the only one ... and ya i thought i was really bout to be on NT right now with my phone
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

but i had to try another things first to see if i could get pass that error page

Originally Posted by DR813

oh ok i thought i was the only one ... and ya i thought i was really bout to be on NT right now with my phone
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

but i had to try another things first to see if i could get pass that error page

Back
Top Bottom