NT: How come its "okay" for DJ Khaled to use the "N-Word"? VOL. real talk.

Shalom NT'ers,

I was listening to Jay-Z on Howard Stern and  Stern asked him a question about the "n-word" how its used and stuff like that and how Oprah disapproves... Jay pretty much said they flipped a negative term into a term of endearment.  But thats African Americans saying it to other African Americans, right?

SO HOW COME ITS OKAY FOR DJ KHALED TO USE IT?

0.jpg

Shalom NT'ers,

I was listening to Jay-Z on Howard Stern and  Stern asked him a question about the "n-word" how its used and stuff like that and how Oprah disapproves... Jay pretty much said they flipped a negative term into a term of endearment.  But thats African Americans saying it to other African Americans, right?

0.jpg

laugh.gif
at your screen name. And I don't think anyone should use it. That term of endearment "logic" is bogus because the second the wrong person says it to you, you're upset, not to mention it is also used as a diss word between black folks if that's the context.

Why does this conversation always seem to come up (Usually regarding Fat Joe) every couple of months?

Why does this conversation always seem to come up (Usually regarding Fat Joe) every couple of months?

laugh.gif
at your screen name. And I don't think anyone should use it. That term of endearment "logic" is bogus because the second the wrong person says it to you, you're upset, not to mention it is also used as a diss word between black folks if that's the context.

Will Smith didn't have to cuss in his raps to sell records, well I do so %$@+ him and %$@+ you too

Will Smith didn't have to cuss in his raps to sell records, well I do so %$@+ him and %$@+ you too

Originally Posted by JustTheTip

Shalom NT'ers,

0.jpg
Not only should he not be saying that,the absolute last thing he should do is to walk around without a shirt on...And he should tell that to his boy Ricky Ross

Originally Posted by JustTheTip

Shalom NT'ers,

0.jpg
Not only should he not be saying that,the absolute last thing he should do is to walk around without a shirt on...And he should tell that to his boy Ricky Ross

In the Bay Area, everybody says it regardless of race, probably the only place where it is acceptable. 

In the Bay Area, everybody says it regardless of race, probably the only place where it is acceptable. 

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Pretty much the whole west coast...dont really make a big deal out of it.

Back
Top Bottom