NT: How come its "okay" for DJ Khaled to use the "N-Word"? VOL. real talk.

in this country, if you're not white, you're black.

Lots of minorities with a little melanin share similar histories.

Lots of minorities with a little melanin share similar histories.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

indifferent.gif

NO ONE (YES, THAT INCLUDES BLACK PEOPLE) should be using the N-word. Step your vocabulary up; there's thousands of terms of endearment to use in its place.

yeah but reality is black people use it all the time,in all standup comedy the word is said more than 200 times. so if you use it amongst yourselves you really think people will take it serious 
laugh.gif
no shot.

indifferent.gif

NO ONE (YES, THAT INCLUDES BLACK PEOPLE) should be using the N-word. Step your vocabulary up; there's thousands of terms of endearment to use in its place.

yeah but reality is black people use it all the time,in all standup comedy the word is said more than 200 times. so if you use it amongst yourselves you really think people will take it serious 
laugh.gif
no shot.

indifferent.gif

QFT. And I am black. Everytime I hear the word on cringe. One of my fellow engineers at work who is white, starts rapping the new Kanye song "All of the lights" and says every N-Word in the song like its ok. They he tried to "dap" me up after. I mean the word shouldnt be used period.

Black people we say it to each other infront of all races, but then when one of those races says it to us we want to fight. What makes it ok for us to use, and not other races? So we need to not say the word at all

indifferent.gif

QFT. And I am black. Everytime I hear the word on cringe. One of my fellow engineers at work who is white, starts rapping the new Kanye song "All of the lights" and says every N-Word in the song like its ok. They he tried to "dap" me up after. I mean the word shouldnt be used period.

Black people we say it to each other infront of all races, but then when one of those races says it to us we want to fight. What makes it ok for us to use, and not other races? So we need to not say the word at all

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

In the Bay Area, everybody says it regardless of race, probably the only place where it is acceptable. 
in miami its even worse. hispanics use it more than black ppl do. you hear old cuban men in their 60s using it all the time.

but khaled can say it cuz he loves mcdonalds....

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

In the Bay Area, everybody says it regardless of race, probably the only place where it is acceptable. 
in miami its even worse. hispanics use it more than black ppl do. you hear old cuban men in their 60s using it all the time.

but khaled can say it cuz he loves mcdonalds....

Originally Posted by JustTheTip
because you wont do anything about it
#realtalk

+
Originally Posted by tim teufel

since when do people need to ask for permission to be ignorant? 
+
Originally Posted by Napoleon

^ to a lesser extent, which validates the ignorance to some

Originally Posted by JustTheTip
because you wont do anything about it
#realtalk

+
Originally Posted by tim teufel

since when do people need to ask for permission to be ignorant? 
+
Originally Posted by Napoleon

^ to a lesser extent, which validates the ignorance to some

I agree that no one should use it.

P.S. DJ Khaled is a disgrace to the Palestinian people. We do not claim him.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

laugh.gif
so this bum with horrible, just horrible music is Palestine?regardless, at this point it's waaayyyyy too late to hey everyone to stop using it whether it's -er or -a

Back
Top Bottom