Nt, How do you view drinking vol. another drunk text ftl

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by Raffy53

Long story short this isn't a rant or a story,
Basicly I don't drink (already 21) and sometimes I see myself looking down on people that drink / get drunk
Girl I'm talking to hits me up at 3 am with some drunk texts and I go off on her for saying she's not into that life then turning around to just do it like every other broad.
Is this a wrong mindset to have?
How do you guys view it?
You see a problem worth judging others and most people see a good time.

Good luck getting along with the rest of the world.
I can see it now... OP loses out on the big promotion after flipping off the boss and cohorts over 2 amaretto sours at lunch.
i just noticed that line. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by Raffy53

Long story short this isn't a rant or a story,
Basicly I don't drink (already 21) and sometimes I see myself looking down on people that drink / get drunk
Girl I'm talking to hits me up at 3 am with some drunk texts and I go off on her for saying she's not into that life then turning around to just do it like every other broad.
Is this a wrong mindset to have?
How do you guys view it?
You see a problem worth judging others and most people see a good time.

Good luck getting along with the rest of the world.
I can see it now... OP loses out on the big promotion after flipping off the boss and cohorts over 2 amaretto sours at lunch.
i just noticed that line. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think OP is a Buzz Killington, but I will say there are several occasions where I seriously look down on people who can't handle their liquor. Specifically, violent/aggressive drunks who insist on picking a fight with everything that "looks at them funny". Ruining the night for everyone else.
30t6p3b.gif

I think OP is a Buzz Killington, but I will say there are several occasions where I seriously look down on people who can't handle their liquor. Specifically, violent/aggressive drunks who insist on picking a fight with everything that "looks at them funny". Ruining the night for everyone else.
30t6p3b.gif

I can sort of see where you're coming from OP. I don't drink either (I'm 23) and I don't really like dealing with people, chicks in particular, when they're drunk.

Ol girl probably told you she didn't drink/get drunk but then hit you up when she got wasted. It's an understandable reaction especially if she woke you up or interrupted your night, but you gotta handle the situation better. Unless she was belligerent or disrespectful to you in her inebriated state, there wasn't really a reason to "go off". Either talk to her once she's sober or stop talking to her.

You've got to realize that choosing sobriety doesn't make you better than the next person so you're in no position to judge people for it. If you don't want to be around alcohol or people that drink it, find some new friends that don't drink.

I can sort of see where you're coming from OP. I don't drink either (I'm 23) and I don't really like dealing with people, chicks in particular, when they're drunk.

Ol girl probably told you she didn't drink/get drunk but then hit you up when she got wasted. It's an understandable reaction especially if she woke you up or interrupted your night, but you gotta handle the situation better. Unless she was belligerent or disrespectful to you in her inebriated state, there wasn't really a reason to "go off". Either talk to her once she's sober or stop talking to her.

You've got to realize that choosing sobriety doesn't make you better than the next person so you're in no position to judge people for it. If you don't want to be around alcohol or people that drink it, find some new friends that don't drink.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Originally Posted by Deuce King

OP out here trying to save girls and put them on the right track in life.....SMH.  Another Ronnie Romance type dude.

Edit--  "Your just a rest haven for #%@%"

pimp.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 OP is a nerd. 

no i'm a nerd. dude is worse than that.
He's got to relax

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Originally Posted by Deuce King

OP out here trying to save girls and put them on the right track in life.....SMH.  Another Ronnie Romance type dude.

Edit--  "Your just a rest haven for #%@%"

pimp.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 OP is a nerd. 

no i'm a nerd. dude is worse than that.
He's got to relax

i drink casually, last week was the first time i REALLY felt something, thats only because i was with this girl i like and i wanted to see if something could go down lol

i drink casually, last week was the first time i REALLY felt something, thats only because i was with this girl i like and i wanted to see if something could go down lol

Back
Top Bottom