NT...how mad will you be if Eminem wins Album of the Year at any award show next year?

Not mad at all...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

The better part of his discography was based on explaining his personae. Honestly, I just don't think there is anything left for Em to say. I'd love for him to top TES but I just don't see it happening for that reason..

Idk I love the slim shady days but im likin this eminem as well. He's a lyrical genius so unless he's just f'n around like on Encore I don't see him ever falling off.

And as far as albums this year, OP who do you think had a better album? Distant Relatives and Recovery got the most PT in my car so far this year. 

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

The better part of his discography was based on explaining his personae. Honestly, I just don't think there is anything left for Em to say. I'd love for him to top TES but I just don't see it happening for that reason..

Idk I love the slim shady days but im likin this eminem as well. He's a lyrical genius so unless he's just f'n around like on Encore I don't see him ever falling off.

And as far as albums this year, OP who do you think had a better album? Distant Relatives and Recovery got the most PT in my car so far this year. 

Big Boi, Cudi, Nas & Damian Marley, Joe Budden and Kanye West are my top 5 albums this year. Eminem's album was great but wasn't the music I like from Em. So if it won, I wouldn't be surprised or mad. People calling it bad, wack or not even worthy is just a joke or pure hate

Big Boi, Cudi, Nas & Damian Marley, Joe Budden and Kanye West are my top 5 albums this year. Eminem's album was great but wasn't the music I like from Em. So if it won, I wouldn't be surprised or mad. People calling it bad, wack or not even worthy is just a joke or pure hate

Teflon Don was a better album than Recovery imo. Recovery sucked, imo of course.

Back
Top Bottom