NT...how mad will you be if Eminem wins Album of the Year at any award show next year?

Teflon Don was a better album than Recovery imo. Recovery sucked, imo of course.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

yeah Recovery sucked!

laugh.gif
 @ sucked.

I don't think kanyes album will count for 2010 because its gonna be released late in the year
Btw teflon don wasn't a good album just a few good songs
Pilot talk is probably the best album to come this year so far but it won't get the regonition

I don't think kanyes album will count for 2010 because its gonna be released late in the year
Btw teflon don wasn't a good album just a few good songs
Pilot talk is probably the best album to come this year so far but it won't get the regonition

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

Kanye West fanboyism is at an all time high. It's getting disgusting...
I know where you coming from, but it's not surprising considering the fact that 'Ye's the only one killing it in the game right now

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

Kanye West fanboyism is at an all time high. It's getting disgusting...
I know where you coming from, but it's not surprising considering the fact that 'Ye's the only one killing it in the game right now

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Big Boi, Cudi, Nas & Damian Marley, Joe Budden and Kanye West are my top 5 albums this year. Eminem's album was great but wasn't the music I like from Em. So if it won, I wouldn't be surprised or mad. People calling it bad, wack or not even worthy is just a joke or pure hate

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Big Boi, Cudi, Nas & Damian Marley, Joe Budden and Kanye West are my top 5 albums this year. Eminem's album was great but wasn't the music I like from Em. So if it won, I wouldn't be surprised or mad. People calling it bad, wack or not even worthy is just a joke or pure hate

--I wouldnt be mad at all.
--Recovery is a great album IMO. (Tracks 6-15 are just solid. Seduction and So Bad are my favorites)
--His best since his magnum opus which is the Marshal Mathers LP.

--I wouldnt be mad at all.
--Recovery is a great album IMO. (Tracks 6-15 are just solid. Seduction and So Bad are my favorites)
--His best since his magnum opus which is the Marshal Mathers LP.

Back
Top Bottom