NT...how mad will you be if Eminem wins Album of the Year at any award show next year?

i thought Teflon Don was a disappointment. only liked 4 songs on the album, compared to the 15 i liked on Recovery. and it's easy to see that many other people liked his album, since he's sold millions of copies, so why would it be a surprise? just because he's not your favorite rapper doesn't mean he shouldn't win
it's funny that people say the album sucked, when they listen to music by Lil' B, Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka etc....

i thought Teflon Don was a disappointment. only liked 4 songs on the album, compared to the 15 i liked on Recovery. and it's easy to see that many other people liked his album, since he's sold millions of copies, so why would it be a surprise? just because he's not your favorite rapper doesn't mean he shouldn't win
it's funny that people say the album sucked, when they listen to music by Lil' B, Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka etc....

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Big Boi, Cudi, Nas & Damian Marley, Joe Budden The Roots and Kanye West are my top 5 rap albums this year. Eminem's album was great but wasn't the music I like from Em. So if it won, I wouldn't be surprised or mad. People calling it bad, wack or not even worthy is just a joke or pure hate

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Big Boi, Cudi, Nas & Damian Marley, Joe Budden The Roots and Kanye West are my top 5 rap albums this year. Eminem's album was great but wasn't the music I like from Em. So if it won, I wouldn't be surprised or mad. People calling it bad, wack or not even worthy is just a joke or pure hate

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

Kanye West fanboyism is at an all time high. It's getting disgusting...
laugh.gif
He just released a great album, but this statement is too true. Some NTers in the Music Forum are ODing on Mr. West ...

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

Kanye West fanboyism is at an all time high. It's getting disgusting...
laugh.gif
He just released a great album, but this statement is too true. Some NTers in the Music Forum are ODing on Mr. West ...

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

o let's do it > eminem's career. 

Betty White's minge > jerseymizzle's opinion.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

o let's do it > eminem's career. 

Betty White's minge > jerseymizzle's opinion.

Back
Top Bottom