NT...how many of you have been arrested? vol. about that life?

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by ACoolStack

I got arrested about 6x before I was arrested for murder, copped out to manslaughter in the 1st, got sentenced to 10 did 7 now out on parole for 5......I'm not and don't ever wanna be "about that life"
frown.gif
you really gonna just say all that and not provide a story?

Honestly as a man, what happen in my situation I was a coward. I was talking tuff about dude too his chick(who I was smashing), I played her so she went back & told dude months after I said what I said. For a few weeks we was going back and forth on some he say she say, one day it escalated and son approached me & invited me to a squabble...I thought I was too "about that life" and made it happen, broad day in front of everybody.Was on the run for 4 months until I got knocked, spent 17 months on rikers until I copped out...1st offer was a flat 20
tired.gif

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

I got arrested about 6x before I was arrested for murder, copped out to manslaughter in the 1st, got sentenced to 10 did 7 now out on parole for 5......I'm not and don't ever wanna be "about that life"
frown.gif
you really gonna just say all that and not provide a story?

Honestly as a man, what happen in my situation I was a coward. I was talking tuff about dude too his chick(who I was smashing), I played her so she went back & told dude months after I said what I said. For a few weeks we was going back and forth on some he say she say, one day it escalated and son approached me & invited me to a squabble...I thought I was too "about that life" and made it happen, broad day in front of everybody.Was on the run for 4 months until I got knocked, spent 17 months on rikers until I copped out...1st offer was a flat 20
tired.gif

I'm probably the most mischievous person on NT that has never been caught or arrested. That's all I'm going to say.

I'm probably the most mischievous person on NT that has never been caught or arrested. That's all I'm going to say.

4 felonies, 2 PSP's & 2 1st Degree Thefts (It was for cars) I did 8 months in county back in 06 & 2 DUI's last year.

4 felonies, 2 PSP's & 2 1st Degree Thefts (It was for cars) I did 8 months in county back in 06 & 2 DUI's last year.

got arrested for a fake I.D....which is a felony in florida...had to spend about 13 hrs in jail... man f u florida

"come on vacation, leave on probation."

got arrested for a fake I.D....which is a felony in florida...had to spend about 13 hrs in jail... man f u florida

"come on vacation, leave on probation."

Earlier this year i went to a local school gym chilled in the car for about 5 minutes then went inside played bball. Cops showed up checking out my car and pretty much acted like i was a drug dealer and had multiple calls out on my car in that area etc. I ended up letting him search my car he found nothing smelt nothing of course, he came back trying to act nice and say thats all i had to do but the whole time he wouldn't tell me what he wanted
mad.gif
After that incident i changed smoking spots even tho my friends called me a wimp, those same "friends" got caught just last week same spot.
grin.gif

Earlier this year i went to a local school gym chilled in the car for about 5 minutes then went inside played bball. Cops showed up checking out my car and pretty much acted like i was a drug dealer and had multiple calls out on my car in that area etc. I ended up letting him search my car he found nothing smelt nothing of course, he came back trying to act nice and say thats all i had to do but the whole time he wouldn't tell me what he wanted
mad.gif
After that incident i changed smoking spots even tho my friends called me a wimp, those same "friends" got caught just last week same spot.
grin.gif

no need to lie, ive been arrested 14 times, no felonys tho so im good

bunch of misdemeanor possesion of marijuana, resisting arrests and fleaing, assault, battery, vandalism, disturbing the peace, domestic violence bs i aint touch/hit her that y she dropped the charges, public intoxication, theft/possesion stolen property bs also i bought some stolen property, etc

probation sucks balls

all charges dropped
pimp.gif

no need to lie, ive been arrested 14 times, no felonys tho so im good

bunch of misdemeanor possesion of marijuana, resisting arrests and fleaing, assault, battery, vandalism, disturbing the peace, domestic violence bs i aint touch/hit her that y she dropped the charges, public intoxication, theft/possesion stolen property bs also i bought some stolen property, etc

probation sucks balls

all charges dropped
pimp.gif

frown.gif

snitching or ducktales

either way i dont blee dat

frown.gif

snitching or ducktales

either way i dont blee dat

Back
Top Bottom