NT How Much Do You Owe In Student Loans? vol. But First They Gotta Find Me

I'm thinking about a HUGE wager I might make.

Staying in school until the dollar crashes, or at least the beginning of hyperinflation. I think the dollar will be wiped before you got kids buying candy for $5,000.

But if the dollar doesn't crash, I'll be stuck with $180k+ in loans. I'd live in my car for 3 years, real talk.

I over pay each month too, I ain't trying to have this debt on my plate longer than it has to be. I know dudes that tell them they can only pay $50-$100 a month, they gonna leave they loans to they kids when they pass, they that sad at life...

$23,000 in federal loans.

$19,000 in private loans.

Currently paying $407 a month for the next 15 years.

For the love of God...please don't EVER take out SallieMae loans. They are the ABSOLUTE worst to deal with.

Still in school so Im not 100% sure what its gonna come out to... I went to CC before transfering so hopefully that'll help out a little.

Im gonna look to pay it all off asap when I finish up.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Sheesh, thank goodness I took the CC route. Did my thing there and now in Queens college not owing a damn thing. Feelsgoodman 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
i go to queens college too.

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

$23,000 in federal loans.

$19,000 in private loans.

Currently paying $407 a month for the next 15 years.

For the love of God...please don't EVER take out SallieMae loans. They are the ABSOLUTE worst to deal with.
my girl has loans through them. she's gonna be in debt for awhile. they seem like they get over and charge a !@++%+$@ of interest and most of the time your payments are just handling that.
im @ abt 17k in loans. just abt to pay off my car (had a higher interest rate) so now i can throw all of that money + tax refunds(if any) to studen loan debt. should be able to get it gone in another 4 yrs.

for ya'll in the 100k and up range. Were your fields of study lengthy, pricey school or both

Probably will have 5k in debt, just to still live a little while I'm in college... Full rides ftw but when you're hoopin you don't have time for a job, so you gotta grab a little bit in loans to pay for the extra goods. Definitely manageable though, and even though I grind my a** off it's all worth it right now
pimp.gif

Shoutout to my parents for grinding as well though, I live a comfortable college life because they've worked hard to save up some college money for me and my sisters.

not a damb thing
pimp.gif

academic scholarships plus paying out of pocket. I might not be rocking $200 kicks like some of these fools, but I won't owe anyone a cot damb thing.

I got about 23 k I gotta pay back...worked out something where I got a hold on payment though for a min with no interest accruing....

I just read an article about the next economic downturn going to be because of the rising costs of school and the inability of grads to pay loans back.... @%$+ could get real with these loans in the future, ill be good if they just wiped off half my balance....

Back
Top Bottom