NT, How often do you wash your bath towels? Vol. I can smell the mildew

New towel every time I shower
Replace da loofah monthly
Replace the hand drying towel on my sink every 2-3 days
Replace the counter-wiping towel once a week

And you hang up the "old" towel so that it dries before you put it in the dirty clothes bin, right? (mildew)
No. That seems unnecessary if it's not gonna be used again before it gets cleaned.. Doubly so since I've been doing it this way for about a decade with no adverse effects.

i keep a two towel rotation
the 1st gets me mostly dry and 2nd is for finishing touches

i alternate between which is used 1st and 2nd
use them for about 5 days or so

i don't hang them in the bathroom to dry
which keeps them fresh longer

No. That seems unnecessary if it's not gonna be used again before it gets cleaned.. Doubly so since I've been doing it this way for about a decade with no adverse effects.
Hold on, you think it is unnecessary to hang up wet "clothes" before putting it in the dirty clothes bin?

So you have NEVER smelled a mildewy scent coming from wet a wet towel in a bin. Interesting.

Wut?

So where DO you hang them?

Hold on, you think it is unnecessary to hang up wet "clothes" before putting it in the dirty clothes bin?

So you have NEVER smelled a mildewy scent coming from wet a wet towel in a bin. Interesting.
Not really, no. I try not to let anything sit for too long.

Usually do a load of laundry every other day.

I stand in the shower for about 2-3 mins afterwards and let the water drip down my body/air dry. In that period, I'll

-Wiggle my head violently similar to a wet dog. This gets the water out of the beard/hair.

-Every 20 seconds ill swipe my palm down my chest, arms and legs. Similar to a windshield wiper this catches alot of water.

Instead of towels, I use Toilet Paper. Before I step out ill wipe my ankles/bottoms of my feet (so the floor doesnt get wet). Then ill fold it over, get my lower torso, fold it again get my upper torso. Only use about 5 squares, so it takes me a week or two to finish the whole roll.

Back
Top Bottom