NT... I Almost Got Caught Slipping Vol. All Because of the Yamb

This past weekend I was having a lazy Saturday kicking it at the crib playing Madden with a couple homies when I got the urge to hit up a female friend of mine... This is the type of girl that is always down for me when I hit her up and I needed some so i texted her and she hit me right back.
I noticed she was talking a little funny with the text, because she was being kinda short and usually she'll hit me with a "LOL :smile:" every now and then, but I was hungry for some yambs, so I went ahead and made plans to meet her at a motel where I usually bust chicks down, not too far from the crib

Fast forward an hour later and I called her but she wouldn't answer, but she texted me back saying, "I'm here where are you?" Automatically my sketch meter started going off the charts, so I told her I was in a white honda that was parked like 50 feet away from my car...

Next thing you know 2 guys ran up on the honda with what appeared to be a gun in one of their hands... As soon as I saw them I dipped outta the parking lot and hit the 101 going like 120 until I got back to the house...

Shorty hit me up 2 hours later saying she's about to get her *** beat by her fiance (which I didn't know she had) and that him and his boy was out for blood.

When I got lit yesterday all I could think about is if I would have been alive today, had I been more careless.

I could have definitely used better judgement, but sometimes the ***** will have us going outta of our minds.

Cliffs:

I hit up a chick for yambs
She said she was gonna meet me at the smash spot
It ended up being her fiance who I tricked into thinking I was in another car
I hit the freeway like life was Duke of Hazards

Have any of you guys ever or almost been caught slipping up? Thoughts?

Last edited:
Count them blessings bruh...delete that number and pray she doesn't get bodied by her man and she give up your info...

You aint in the clear yet bruh...

Last edited:
you know she had a fiance because u tricked him into think u was in that car. karmas going to bite u in the butt. just think if she set you up to get ur butt beat by those guys, one could only imagine what else shes telling him. so watch ur back. next time u wouldnt be so lucky

Last edited:
When the thirst strikes back, dudes be ready to kill for their ********, stay safe messing with these thotiannas op

One of the reasons I never liked messing with chicks with a man. When I was on a military tour, a coworker with bf was throwing the P at me with Peyton Manning accuracy. Kissing on my neck and telling me she wanted to try someone new. I knew she was in a serious relationship and she mentioned that dude was od mean and crazy. She was cool, solid 7, but I wasn't crazy about her so it wasn't too difficult to resist her. Had I tapped the box she may have gotten emotional and told dude I invaded his yambs, then he would've been after me with the goons. Funny thing is they got engaged about a week after we got back.

what part of the 101? 
nerd.gif

Cut that broad loose completely

Does she know where you live?

Keep your card up though. Nothing is more dangerous then a scorned simp who's ego has been destroyed because he choose to make an unfaithful smitty his bae and fiancé.

One of the reasons I never liked messing with chicks with a man. When I was on a military tour, a coworker with bf was throwing the P at me with Peyton Manning accuracy. Kissing on my neck and telling me she wanted to try someone new. I knew she was in a serious relationship and she mentioned that dude was od mean and crazy. She was cool, solid 7, but I wasn't crazy about her so it wasn't too difficult to resist her. Had I tapped the box she may have gotten emotional and told dude I invaded his yambs, then he would've been after me with the goons. Funny thing is they got engaged about a week after we got back.

Lol you you got more will power than me fam...

I knew she had a dude for awhile but, I had no idea she was engaged. And to people calling ducktales, no matter to me...

I'm just happy i didn't get caught. :lol:

Last edited:
Yo that was a dope move on your part tho fam..gonna use that if I'm ever in the same yambdicament

dude is super lame for bringing violence cuz his girl is a sloot...

if he was g, he wouldn't be blaming you.. he'd be checking his girl...

glad you got away safe famb... but trust... she's going to give the yambs to someone else... he's going to do something stupid...

then they'll get back together.

wash. rinse. repeat.

Back
Top Bottom