NT... I Almost Got Caught Slipping Vol. All Because of the Yamb

sup OP.. kick me shawwtys number.. ill meet her up at the warner center marriott...

Lol you you got more will power than me fam...

I knew she had a dude for awhile but, I had no idea she was engaged. And to people calling ducktales, no matter to me...

I'm just happy i didn't get caught. :lol:

A piece of advice to y'all bros messing with jumps. Just drop $60 on a room, never let these birds know where you sleep.

Why should we take advice from a guy who almost got bodied by one of his ratchet jump offs :lol:

I'ma take my advice from a dude who seen it coming a mile away.

Lol you you got more will power than me fam...

I knew she had a dude for awhile but, I had no idea she was engaged. And to people calling ducktales, no matter to me...

I'm just happy i didn't get caught. :lol:

A piece of advice to y'all bros messing with jumps. Just drop $60 on a room, never let these birds know where you sleep.

Why should we take advice from a guy who almost got bodied by one of his ratchet jump offs :lol:

I'ma take my advice from a dude who seen it coming a mile away.

Like I said, I was just sharing something interesting that happened to me this past weekend.
You can't take advice from someone else's mistakes or shortcomings? Calm down smart guy...

If one person learned anything from this thread my mission was a success.

Props to Ced and everyone else who shared some stories. It takes courage to open yourself up to the endless amount of "Alphas" on NT. :tongue:

When the thirst strikes back, dudes be ready to kill for their ********, stay safe messing with these thotiannas op
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Foreal Tho...

OP u was good man.  They ain't about that life in the valley.  They was just selling wolf tickets.  Me and my folks ran up on some cats in Van Nuys back in the day.  We were butt naked and they had burners, and they still didn't want to see us.  Sent them on there way like the certified buster they where.  Dudes in the Valley are lollipop.

That was all show for his girl.  The IE got more heart them privileged lady boys in the Valley

Last edited:
That Honda move was straight out of the book of Heisenberg, reminds me of the scene where he sends the neighbor in his house to check his oven.

Bravo sir, Bravo

Hitting up a motel to meet up with a JO instead of inviting her to your place? Yeah I believe OP

Man im 19 years old.

Not dropping money on a motel.

If im getting yambs, she's coming to the crib. If someone has a problem with it, they can meet me at said crib.

Like I said, I was just sharing something interesting that happened to me this past weekend.
You can't take advice from someone else's mistakes or shortcomings? Calm down smart guy...

Props to Ced and everyone else who shared some stories. It takes courage to open yourself up to the endless amount of "Alphas" on NT. :tongue:

I am calm, and smart. Thanks.

Maybe you should take some advice from a guy like me and stop thinking with your Peen.
I'm sure you could do it, if you really wanted to.

You sound mad, cause you gave advice that you shouldn't even gotten into in the first place. chill tough guy just take it as a lesson and don't let it happen again.

Hitting up a motel to meet up with a JO instead of inviting her to your place? Yeah I believe OP

Bruh I never bring a *** to my crib.  That's playboy rule number 1.

Yup!

Man im 19 years old.

Not dropping money on a motel.

If im getting yambs, she's coming to the crib. If someone has a problem with it, they can meet me at said crib.

Never invite a JO to your home bruh. That's one of the worst thing you could do when it comes to these ******.

I am calm, and smart. Thanks.

Maybe you should take some advice from a guy like me and stop thinking with your Peen.
I'm sure you could do it, if you really wanted to.

You sound mad, cause you gave advice that you shouldn't even gotten into in the first place. chill tough guy just take it as a lesson and don't let it happen again.

So you just gonna go ahead and tell me to do what I already said I was gonna do in this very thread?

Right on brah. :smokin

Wise advice to keep rats out of your home.

If you can't cop the cheap telly smash in the whip at an empty parking lot. Serious.

Smashed in my first car so many times im tired of it dawg. It was an '00 Dodge Intrepid, so it wasn't small
laugh.gif

Hella uncomfortable. But I do see what y'all are getting at.. Especially for the one-nighters that may get salty when future request are denied or you get put in the same situation as OP.

Story would've been better if there was someone in that white Honda.

I have posted this story before but about 2 years ago I was snuzzing this married chick. Well in my defense she said they were separated and on way to finalizing the divorce.

Well it was about 4am on a Tuesday. I'm chilling after sex watching TV when there is a knock at the door. I tell her see who it is and she goes and then comes running back. She was like her husband randomly decided to come by. I knew it was bs but whatever. She was like jump out the window. I looked out the window but I wasn't about to jump 3 stories down. She then was like hide in the closet. I'm like WTF but whatever. So I get in this small closet and turn off both my phones. Can't have a text coming thru when in hiding.

So she opens door for dude and off top he was like where is he? She was lying like its no one here and she just woke up. He starts checking all da rooms. He gets to the closet where I was and opened the door and hanged his coat up. I was like cool he ain't see me. Then he opens the door slowly and parts the jackets and there I was. I size him up and we about the same size so I'm thinking ima sneak him and book it. But he doesn't say anything I guess out of shock. So I say wassup and walk past him. Grab my skully and dip. He walked past me to his trunk of his car. I dip and never called shorty again. Wild night. I thought for sure a fight or he would pull da tool on me. Guess I had guardian angel cuz homey ain't say one word to me. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom