NT: I fell in lust with a bartender, how do I win?

Less dudes tell her that they want to get to know her then they tell her that she's beautiful.  Try it and bring back pics!

Less dudes tell her that they want to get to know her then they tell her that she's beautiful.  Try it and bring back pics!

catch her in back alley after work and tell her lets not turn this rape into a murder, game.
sexymick.gif

She got the homie bad.
laugh.gif

he is reciting lyrics now.

Three ways this can end up: 1. Success = Smash (Probability might not be in your favor) 2. You sit and forever wonder "What If" 3. You take a shot and take your loses - Life goes on.

She got the homie bad.
laugh.gif

he is reciting lyrics now.

Three ways this can end up: 1. Success = Smash (Probability might not be in your favor) 2. You sit and forever wonder "What If" 3. You take a shot and take your loses - Life goes on.

Originally Posted by HigherGround

This.

Go for it, OP. Just don't let her get the best of you.

Originally Posted by HigherGround

This.

Go for it, OP. Just don't let her get the best of you.

Sorry, it was hard to find pics on the site, they have like 4,000 pictures.
She is the dark one. I think she is Japanese and something else. Anyway, i'm assuming a lot of guys won't find her too attractive but I do. Her mouth is 
devil.gif
. Ironically enough the red head pictured grabbed my %$+ last night but she is scary.

2jg5r8x.jpg

sdpclu.jpg

2q1cscy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom