NT: I fell in lust with a bartender, how do I win?

the only way i've ever seen this work (besides the skeezer bartenders who will do one nighters) is to build a with a rapport with her by going in on less busy nights (see if she works somewhere else during the week). That way you can actually have a real conversation with her

the only way i've ever seen this work (besides the skeezer bartenders who will do one nighters) is to build a with a rapport with her by going in on less busy nights (see if she works somewhere else during the week). That way you can actually have a real conversation with her

Either she doesn't photograph well or she just isn't that attractive to me
laugh.gif
Don't get me wrong, she isn't ugly or anything; like if I had already gotten to know her and she had a really good personality she'd be fine. But, I don't really think she's on the level of "fall in love based off of looks." At all.

Either she doesn't photograph well or she just isn't that attractive to me
laugh.gif
Don't get me wrong, she isn't ugly or anything; like if I had already gotten to know her and she had a really good personality she'd be fine. But, I don't really think she's on the level of "fall in love based off of looks." At all.

hahaha. Crank, that was great. Y'all are great. She's just slim and toned up. Stop putting ****** thoughts in my head at once!

hahaha. Crank, that was great. Y'all are great. She's just slim and toned up. Stop putting ****** thoughts in my head at once!

However, you all have just made me feel so good about my chances. I'll let you know how big her !!%% is.

However, you all have just made me feel so good about my chances. I'll let you know how big her !!%% is.

Back
Top Bottom