NT: I fell in lust with a bartender, how do I win?

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

Just ask her out dude. If you don't somebody else will.
sick.gif

Exactly...

I'm a bartender, just something to think about, it's not like it's the truth, BUT a lot of the older bartenders are gold diggers. Don't really have to worry too much about the younger ones because if it's a good bar, they make good money for their age. The older ones, ehhh.

I'm a bartender, just something to think about, it's not like it's the truth, BUT a lot of the older bartenders are gold diggers. Don't really have to worry too much about the younger ones because if it's a good bar, they make good money for their age. The older ones, ehhh.

son, you grabbed her and kissed her on the cheek?  like you didnt say anything? 
sick.gif

you might want to try speaking words.

son, you grabbed her and kissed her on the cheek?  like you didnt say anything? 
sick.gif

you might want to try speaking words.

Everyone has diff taste. I think she's cute. Anyways just be nice and ask her out, can't really do much besides that without looking like a !*$+@##%*. Redhead looks trans though. Maybe she is too... either way its a win. I heard trannies are good.

Everyone has diff taste. I think she's cute. Anyways just be nice and ask her out, can't really do much besides that without looking like a !*$+@##%*. Redhead looks trans though. Maybe she is too... either way its a win. I heard trannies are good.

Back
Top Bottom