+
icecream_3.jpg
+
786936281552.jpg
+
kleenex.jpg

CLIFF NOTES- I GOT PLAYED
You have to be official to get played.

As far as you described, ya'll aren't official. Or together without a title. As far as I'm concerned that's free game.

"Ya'll be frontin', me give my heart to a woman"....

i'm learning...

you gotta hold out...part of you doesnt wanna be played or left...but if you hold some emotions for yourself and learn that !## could go downanytime/anywhere/any circumstance, you'll be fine. sure girls will feel you aint emotionally available but f it. if they out doing them, you reserve thatright till ya'll both agree

I don't know why everybody keeps saying he shoulda made it official maybe they were just in the talking stages and threadstarter wanted to see where thegirl's head was at. its a good thing he didn't make it official because obviously homegirl wasn't serious about being with homeboy and also if shewas serious theres nothing wrong with the girl trying to make the relationship official either it doesn't always have to be the guy who does that this justgoes to show you that girls are scandalous and you should always do what the threadstarter did take your time and get to know a girl first before you jump intoa relationship with them

Originally Posted by diceloveme

if she types like that she's not someone you wanna take serious.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

On the real, it's probably not that bad. You should thank her. I say that cause now you know how women can be. There are some that will appreciate whatthey have but others that don't. Plus you shouldn't be looking to lock yourself up in college anyway. Now you can hit her and others with no guiltyconscience.

yo you should have confronted her face to face ... at least that way you would've gotten a better read on the situation .. instead now she's playingwith your emotions./
If yall was as serious as you as you claim and yet you didn't lock it down .. then this could be nothing more than a childish ploy to make you jealous ....either way if you still haven't talk to her face to face

Originally Posted by dbbabd

NT man I just need a place to vent. Ok so this girl i been talking to ( not official bf/gf but just about) we spend most of our time together and i treated her so good. I feed her, we slept together 6/7 days
laugh.gif
, had sex, jusst everything together . I was basically her only friend on this campus and she even told me she loved me first. We had been carrying this on for about 3/4 months. So fast foward to this weekend. She goes to another college to visit her best friend from back home and its my girls bday. I dont trip but long story short she came back to my room the next night after she got dropped off by her bestfriend, we lay in bed and cuddle and talk about her bday weekend. The next morning i wake up and see a damn hickey on her neck. I played it cool and said "what the hell is that on your neck", she says "oh ntn (with a lil crappy grin)". I had soo much work due in less than an hour so i let her leave without scolding her for the hickey. So i wrote her on FB while in class sayin " yo its over, you doin ya thing and not worried about me obviously". and we had a argument over FB. 2 hours later her status is. " ShaWty sAy hE waNna Be mY oFFicAl [boY]..hAHa yEa u S0 SpEciAl boY". Man NT i dont know what to think. She does like to play games to make me mad and think other things but i am done with her. But i just feel so played that she would put that as her status. This is just a Vent post. Why cant woment appreciate a good man, then all of them complain about how we dogs. Its over for these collge females now. NO MORE TRICKN AND NO MORE TREATIN.....just str8 beatin.

CLIFF NOTES- I GOT PLAYED
indifferent.gif
How are you not bf/gf.

man you can't be trusting these college females for all you know back where she's from she can be a flipper "pause" think about it
indifferent.gif
theylaughing at u right now bruh
smh.gif
they laughing
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

"Ya'll be frontin', me give my heart to a woman"....

i'm learning...

you gotta hold out...part of you doesnt wanna be played or left...but if you hold some emotions for yourself and learn that !## could go down anytime/anywhere/any circumstance, you'll be fine. sure girls will feel you aint emotionally available but f it. if they out doing them, you reserve that right till ya'll both agree
glasses.gif

i mean.. this situation sucks.. i feel you though.. like you got played.. but man.. you never sealed the deal.. so thats ur own damn fault.. then to go on FBand TRY to ho her out..
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
.. super lame..
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
.. but man.. just gotta learn from ur experiences.. gotta grow up andmove on.. F____ 'EM!!

you gotta hold out...part of you doesnt wanna be played or left...but if you hold some emotions for yourself and learn that !## could go down anytime/anywhere/any circumstance, you'll be fine. sure girls will feel you aint emotionally available but f it. if they out doing them, you reserve that right till ya'll both agree

Yep.

Back
Top Bottom