NT I WANT TO BE GAY THIS WEEK

Status
Not open for further replies.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
so your not sexually attracted to men, you just wanna be %+#%*! in the $#% by one this weekend?

indifferent.gif

in my 3+ years here at niketalk, that was only the second time i have given one of those. congratulations.

is this a 'hidden message' thread? either that or you're an attention @%#@%. either way, epic fail

grin.gif

Yea i just called one of my best friends about it and he's down. He was always fascinated by the lifestyle.....he too is CHOOSING to be gay. Cause we allknow no one is born gay and u can turn the gay switch on and off as you please.
happy.gif

It's a choice, not sure why I would make it tho. But let's give it a try.

Yea i just called one of my best friends about it and he's down. He was always fascinated by the lifestyle.....he too is CHOOSING to be gay. Cause we all know no one is born gay and u can turn the gay switch on and off as you please.
You keep bringing up how your "choosing" to be gay...I don't know, something fishy is going on here.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

grin.gif

Yea i just called one of my best friends about it and he's down. He was always fascinated by the lifestyle.....he too is CHOOSING to be gay. Cause we all know no one is born gay and u can turn the gay switch on and off as you please.
happy.gif

It's a choice, not sure why I would make it tho. But let's give it a try.
fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by finnns2003

is this a 'hidden message' thread? either that or you're an attention @%#@%. either way, epic fail
ohwell.gif
i thought so. you're making a 'statement', and it's going over most people's heads.
laugh.gif
hmm...

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

You keep bringing up how your "choosing" to be gay...I don't know, something fishy is going on here.
62912-Captainobvious1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom