NT if you were a Billionaire how would you live? vol. The Frugal Billionaires

I'd make sure me and my family were doing well. After that maybe set up a hospital like St Josephs in the family name

I'd make sure me and my family were doing well. After that maybe set up a hospital like St Josephs in the family name

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

15 year old cars? Those fools have the ugly duckling syndrome of money. At least get an updated version of those gas guzzlers.

Older than 15 years. Would not mind driving this.

That you Frank Ocean?

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

15 year old cars? Those fools have the ugly duckling syndrome of money. At least get an updated version of those gas guzzlers.

Older than 15 years. Would not mind driving this.

That you Frank Ocean?

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by scshift

No way in hell I'm dropping more than $20 on dinner though.
See, that's where I'm confused. Why not?
laugh.gif
I won't forget where I came from or who I am. I'm not the kind of person who likes to exercise wealth (if I had it) so lavishly.

To me, I hate overdoing something. I love food but I love cheaper food (to the wealthy) just as much as expensive food. So I'm not going to spend more money on food, especially when I know there's people out there that I could feed for a month with what I could be spending on one meal.

I will spend as much as needed to make me content... I don't need to go overboard on anything. All the cars I'd buy would be used cars anyways
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by scshift

No way in hell I'm dropping more than $20 on dinner though.
See, that's where I'm confused. Why not?
laugh.gif
I won't forget where I came from or who I am. I'm not the kind of person who likes to exercise wealth (if I had it) so lavishly.

To me, I hate overdoing something. I love food but I love cheaper food (to the wealthy) just as much as expensive food. So I'm not going to spend more money on food, especially when I know there's people out there that I could feed for a month with what I could be spending on one meal.

I will spend as much as needed to make me content... I don't need to go overboard on anything. All the cars I'd buy would be used cars anyways
ohwell.gif

houses in vegas, the chi, baltimore, a villa in madrid
lots of cars, lots of clothes lots of electronics
id have a jet and will be flying out and about catching Real Madrid matches, cubs, bulls games, ravens games
all the big games in the nfl, nba, mlb and the soccer matches in europe i'd go to every ufc/strikeforce/dream card
the biggest boxing events, concerts of my fav artist, i'd throw money at my fav models for different things

i'd spend a !@#$ ton of money

houses in vegas, the chi, baltimore, a villa in madrid
lots of cars, lots of clothes lots of electronics
id have a jet and will be flying out and about catching Real Madrid matches, cubs, bulls games, ravens games
all the big games in the nfl, nba, mlb and the soccer matches in europe i'd go to every ufc/strikeforce/dream card
the biggest boxing events, concerts of my fav artist, i'd throw money at my fav models for different things

i'd spend a !@#$ ton of money

Oh I forgot to add, I would definitely buy a fighter jet. An F22 raptor or an F35 raptor. I have an obsession with those two/all modern fighter jets, I'd have mine custom painted with an alcantara interior and fly the world
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Oh I forgot to add, I would definitely buy a fighter jet. An F22 raptor or an F35 raptor. I have an obsession with those two/all modern fighter jets, I'd have mine custom painted with an alcantara interior and fly the world
devil.gif
pimp.gif

I'd probably live in a modest house but my electronics/appliances would be top of the line and probably 1 really good car, with the rest of the money I'd use that when I happen to go out

I'd probably live in a modest house but my electronics/appliances would be top of the line and probably 1 really good car, with the rest of the money I'd use that when I happen to go out

Why save it......... I could spend $400 mil and ball the f out my entire life... And the other $600 million would collect so much interest or ROI (depending on what I decided on) in 20 years it'd be like I didn't even spend anything... I'd actually would be up money...

Why save it......... I could spend $400 mil and ball the f out my entire life... And the other $600 million would collect so much interest or ROI (depending on what I decided on) in 20 years it'd be like I didn't even spend anything... I'd actually would be up money...

I would prob. "Upgrade" my life, fancier appartment, more kicks etc... But wouldn't be FLASHING all dat €€€ around.

I would prob. "Upgrade" my life, fancier appartment, more kicks etc... But wouldn't be FLASHING all dat €€€ around.

if i was that rich i'd put all these rappers with these so called lavish lifestyle to shame. I got like 60+ years left to live, with a bill, i could spend like 50Gs a day. I'd die young though, to mucj stuntn, someone would kill me.

if i was that rich i'd put all these rappers with these so called lavish lifestyle to shame. I got like 60+ years left to live, with a bill, i could spend like 50Gs a day. I'd die young though, to mucj stuntn, someone would kill me.

Back
Top Bottom