NT if you were a Billionaire how would you live? vol. The Frugal Billionaires

Five bed Upper East side Penthouse apartment
One generic Land Cruiser for day to day use -one 1987 Ferrari 328 GTB for enjoyment
Would do part time voluntary work at an animal shelter or some kind of work involving animals
Would spend the rest of the time traveling the world exploring
Would hire a cleaner & a chef

At billionaire status I would build my own neighborhood and have my own police force. The only people that would be allowed to live in my neighborhood would be family and they would all have to adhere to a code. Everyone would have to contribute to the empire in some way to keep it growing. I would have emergency facilities and underground tunnels and hideouts for unforeseen disasters. I would also have an underground hydroponic farm to be maintained by some of the family with water filtration systems and a reservoir. I would have 4 levels of backup power ranging from solar to wind.

As for cars and houses I would live comfortably, very nice houses above average cars, but nothing that would let people know what I'm really worth. I wouldn't be dripping in diamonds and gold or anything like that.

All the kids in my neighborhood would attend the best schools and each would have to focus on an education that would benefit the community. Hopefully as the generations passed, the community would grow into a model of what African Americans could achieve if united under a common cause post civil rights.

At billionaire status I would build my own neighborhood and have my own police force. The only people that would be allowed to live in my neighborhood would be family and they would all have to adhere to a code. Everyone would have to contribute to the empire in some way to keep it growing. I would have emergency facilities and underground tunnels and hideouts for unforeseen disasters. I would also have an underground hydroponic farm to be maintained by some of the family with water filtration systems and a reservoir. I would have 4 levels of backup power ranging from solar to wind.

As for cars and houses I would live comfortably, very nice houses above average cars, but nothing that would let people know what I'm really worth. I wouldn't be dripping in diamonds and gold or anything like that.

All the kids in my neighborhood would attend the best schools and each would have to focus on an education that would benefit the community. Hopefully as the generations passed, the community would grow into a model of what African Americans could achieve if united under a common cause post civil rights.

Five bed Upper East side Penthouse apartment
One generic Land Cruiser for day to day use -one 1987 Ferrari 328 GTB for enjoyment
Would do part time voluntary work at an animal shelter or some kind of work involving animals
Would spend the rest of the time traveling the world exploring
Would hire a cleaner & a chef

i think i would live a normal life except i would ball out when shopping or eating out... i could see myself in a nice crib thats not even a million bucks and like 3 cars or less... i would get some nice expensive whips but classy and not over the top like a benz and range... i would probably ball out with the jewelry just because i like jewelry and never owned anything expensive....my gear would be crazy... id have closets full of gear and my shoe game would be like mariahs except all sneakers... other than that i don't think id waste money like that and just be frivolous for no reason... the most frivolous id be is getting a chef because i don't know how to cook but thats about it really 
laugh.gif

i think i would live a normal life except i would ball out when shopping or eating out... i could see myself in a nice crib thats not even a million bucks and like 3 cars or less... i would get some nice expensive whips but classy and not over the top like a benz and range... i would probably ball out with the jewelry just because i like jewelry and never owned anything expensive....my gear would be crazy... id have closets full of gear and my shoe game would be like mariahs except all sneakers... other than that i don't think id waste money like that and just be frivolous for no reason... the most frivolous id be is getting a chef because i don't know how to cook but thats about it really 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

What if the kids want to pursue a life that doesn't benefit the community? Like a professional athlete, or a musician, etc.? Would you force them to abandon their dreams or shun them?

And what if non-African-Americans want to join the community?

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

What if the kids want to pursue a life that doesn't benefit the community? Like a professional athlete, or a musician, etc.? Would you force them to abandon their dreams or shun them?

Depends what you do, I wouldnt turn down some nice suits. Don't really care for a large house as long as I have a studio. But I love to drive fast so a 458 Italia would be on my "to get" list.

Depends what you do, I wouldnt turn down some nice suits. Don't really care for a large house as long as I have a studio. But I love to drive fast so a 458 Italia would be on my "to get" list.

Originally Posted by scshift

If they want to be pro athletes, entertainers, etc. that's fine as long as they give back to the community. Even if it's as simple as coming in to coach or build up a team. They would still all be required to have degrees though.

My wife isn't African American... but the family I come from is. So of course other races are welcome as long as they are family. It's more about family than it is about race. When I said a model of what united African Americans can accomplish, I mean the family I come from and its offspring which would, of course, be part African American.

Originally Posted by scshift

If they want to be pro athletes, entertainers, etc. that's fine as long as they give back to the community. Even if it's as simple as coming in to coach or build up a team. They would still all be required to have degrees though.

My wife isn't African American... but the family I come from is. So of course other races are welcome as long as they are family. It's more about family than it is about race. When I said a model of what united African Americans can accomplish, I mean the family I come from and its offspring which would, of course, be part African American.

If I was a billionaire.... I would be cheap for the most part, not really trying to blow my money on crazy stuff except for a nice house for me and my folks, pay for my bro's college, maybe get my parents a place overseas, and a nice car.... Other than that I'm just gonna live pretty averagely and spend some money every now and then on some random stuff

If I was a billionaire.... I would be cheap for the most part, not really trying to blow my money on crazy stuff except for a nice house for me and my folks, pay for my bro's college, maybe get my parents a place overseas, and a nice car.... Other than that I'm just gonna live pretty averagely and spend some money every now and then on some random stuff

I wouldn't live a cheap life.  I'd have my indulgences.  But I wouldn't be pissing money away just cuz I can either.  Everything I'd buy is cuz it's something I'd like and I'd enjoy.  Not to show off with cuz a poorer person couldn't buy it. 

I'd def use my money to benefit others cuz a billion dollars is way too much for one person. 

I wouldn't live a cheap life.  I'd have my indulgences.  But I wouldn't be pissing money away just cuz I can either.  Everything I'd buy is cuz it's something I'd like and I'd enjoy.  Not to show off with cuz a poorer person couldn't buy it. 

I'd def use my money to benefit others cuz a billion dollars is way too much for one person. 

Smh is this even a question ?

I'd be balling out of control

Buy a tricked out mansion, tricked out beach house in LA, a private jet, helicopter, mulitple foreign cars, a personal chef, designer clothes, go to third world countries and cop beautiful girls to be my sex slaves, invest in a sport franchise, invest in oil and gold, buy Yuku, own NT and ban several members just for the hell of it
laugh.gif

Smh is this even a question ?

I'd be balling out of control

Buy a tricked out mansion, tricked out beach house in LA, a private jet, helicopter, mulitple foreign cars, a personal chef, designer clothes, go to third world countries and cop beautiful girls to be my sex slaves, invest in a sport franchise, invest in oil and gold, buy Yuku, own NT and ban several members just for the hell of it
laugh.gif

Decent house, 5 bedrooms but they'll be pretty spacious, not like your regular 5 bedrooms, indoor pool, indoor basketball court with a bar in the basement and that's pretty much it....of course I would want a garage.

Car of choice would be a BMW, 1970 Chevelle SS and a range rover.

Decent house, 5 bedrooms but they'll be pretty spacious, not like your regular 5 bedrooms, indoor pool, indoor basketball court with a bar in the basement and that's pretty much it....of course I would want a garage.

Car of choice would be a BMW, 1970 Chevelle SS and a range rover.

Back
Top Bottom