NT in Gtown

I went this morning... going back for Pressures on Friday. But yeah it's a nice store... Disappointed they didn't have more heat. Thought I'd see some exclusives or something. Hopefully I can get black foams from there without much issue.

As of right now, tho... it's not necessarily worth the ride. But with KickSpott and Major right around the corner, I forsee some crazy upcoming release days. Gonna see how it is for these Pressures.

When the All Star shoes release next year best believe Kick Spott gonna send out a small army to cop em. 
mean.gif

When the All Star shoes release next year best believe Kick Spott gonna send out a small army to cop em. :smh:

Yup!

They just called me to say i work tomorrow, It was actually for another person with the same name. :rolleyes

You should have seen that one coming. At least i did as soon as i walked into my interview.

Whoever that girl is that works on the 2nd floor by Men's Running Shoes w/ the bun in her hair...tell her I'm proposing to her.

Nitpicking here...but like I said last month. Technically...this isn't a NikeTown. Even people who applied were even in his thread calling it a NT when it's actually one their new concept stores like the one in Santa Monica I posted.

Can an actual employee confirm this?

Last edited:
weird they staggering releases the way they are.

RSVP for Olympic VIIs start tomorrow (Saturday) for a Monday release like people dont have to work and stuff :smh:

they are lucky their shop is so close to niketown, they will be the first to get all the surprise restocks. but on the same token idk how it will affect their business
They sell shoes that are older. A few recent releases, but its most the hyped up hard to get pairs marked up to flight club-esque prices but with BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

So Nike Georgetown just did a RSVP for the Retro 7s. I didn't get picked last time they did a twitter RSVP despite my DMing them back within 15 seconds. This time I was right here on the computer when they sent out the RSVP. I had everything ready to send. The time it took me was literally the time it takes to type 13 letters (I type over 50 wpm) and hit send. I estimate no more than 12 seconds. Lets see if I get a response this time.

Well well well. It looks like I have secured a pair. Now to figure out if i want them.

Last edited:
So Nike Georgetown just did a RSVP for the Retro 7s. I didn't get picked last time they did a twitter RSVP despite my DMing them back within 15 seconds. This time I was right here on the computer when they sent out the RSVP. I had everything ready to send. The time it took me was literally the time it takes to type 13 letters (I type over 50 wpm) and hit send. I estimate no more than 12 seconds. Lets see if I get a response this time.
Well well well. It looks like I have secured a pair. Now to figure out if i want them.
Damn, I wonder if I secured a pair.. I hope they DM me back.. 

RSVP and Raffle is a complete doo-doo system
Its turned copping "in-store" into the same frustrating blind luck that is copping online
Terrible decision by NIke and the store affiliates, but I would expect nothing less from them

IBF "you're salty cause you didn't get the RSVP"
- No, I dont even bother with the raffle/RSVP system. The whole point is the new system makes copping in store just as terrible as buying on-line, so whats the point

Lol so wait...you RSVPed and you're not sure you want them? Oh okay.

There should be a punishment of some sort for people who RSVP and dont go cop. Like you aren't allowed to RSVP for the next release or something

There should be a punishment of some sort for people who RSVP and dont go cop. Like you aren't allowed to RSVP for the next release or something

There is. From what I remember when they first introduced the system, you get blacklisted and can't RSVP for like 6 months or so.

Back
Top Bottom