NT in Gtown

The people at major told me on Saturday niketown still had 40 pairs, was siced to see just about that behind the counter once I got there, Jordan collection is nice, still had a pair of Calvin baileys and someone returned an 8.5 slim Jenkins right as I was talking to an employee, DB and motorboats this week. Gonna get crazy.

WHAT TYPE OF FUGGGG ISHHHH IS THISSS:

"While your qualifications are impressive, regrettably, we need to let you know that there are other candidates that more closely match our needs for the Athlete - Seasonal - Nike Store - Georgetown, Washington DC position"

I responded next day I received the email..phone interview on spot waited a week called yesterday she told me they will send or call a email within the next week and I get this...I aint eem mad..back to moving furniture it is

Last edited:
^pick up time is reserved for people who won a spot on the twitter (8-9:30 am), so the store is closed.  About 8 am a nike employee will come out with a list to check to see if you are on it.  Don't forget to bring id. 

Where the NT employees to give us a hint of when the rsvp will go live?
nerd.gif
I don't know.  But when you work for nike, you gotta be on some hush, hush type thing because a co-worker of mines homeboy works at ntdc and he doesn't tell him anything about drops or nothing.

Rsvp wise though, from the last few drops (foams, bred IV's, and doerbecher) times range between 3-6 p.m.

Last edited:
^pick up time is reserved for people who won a spot on the twitter (8-9:30 am), so the store is closed.  About 8 am a nike employee will come out with a list to check to see if you are on it.  Don't forget to bring id. 

wasn't pick up from 6:30-8pm from pics i saw on he DB 9 thread? why you saying 8am?

My bad. Didnt know when, the pick up times were. Usually they are in the morning.

Do they make you line up or you just step in the store and say your here to pick up? I mean it is a big time frame from when you can come pick up, I doubt everyone will go at 6:30.

Looks like they changed the pick-up time to 8 AM - 8 PM. Hopefully traffic is not too bad while leaving Bmore @ 5...

Wait.................... there's gonna be a line? Im confuesed. Doesnt the RSVP mean you can stroll in anytime between 8am-8pm n pick up your pair?

Back
Top Bottom