NT, Is 2010-2011 going to be the most anticipated NBA season ever?

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

don't forget adam morrison hasn't decided where he is playing next year 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Exact opposite for me. Wolves sucking nonetheless. I was always intrigued to to see star power all around the league and the tussle with who comes out on top each year. I found it very exciting watching Lebron go against the world and take on teams by himself in hopes he got his first ring.

I don't feel the same any more. Say what you want, but Lebron took the easy way out and this hurts the NBA. Only way teams can compete now, for the next 10 years is to do what the Heat just did. You're gonna see dream teams all across the board soon, and the disparity between the top and bottoms teams will be bigger than ever. There will be no in the middle.

The NBA sucks.

Exact opposite for me. Wolves sucking nonetheless. I was always intrigued to to see star power all around the league and the tussle with who comes out on top each year. I found it very exciting watching Lebron go against the world and take on teams by himself in hopes he got his first ring.

I don't feel the same any more. Say what you want, but Lebron took the easy way out and this hurts the NBA. Only way teams can compete now, for the next 10 years is to do what the Heat just did. You're gonna see dream teams all across the board soon, and the disparity between the top and bottoms teams will be bigger than ever. There will be no in the middle.

The NBA sucks.

Back
Top Bottom