NT is my home vol. Tien LOL

Let's just say he spends ~$5 on each person, multiply by 30...that's 150 spent out of his own pockets. I hope good karma comes your way.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ireminisce

powder blue, is that you?
Yes, PowderBlue that is me!
laugh.gif

This dude about get fired from his job handing out free stuff, word to Friday
laugh.gif
then i'd ask ppl for shipping charge right? But imspending my own shipping money when im bout to get fired?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

$5 on each person
I wish!!! LMAO!

send me a pack of sunflower seeds lol
laugh.gif
nah but thats cool that yourgiving back. I've been here forever and never gave anything back. soon I will.

So are you extremely well off or something?
Do you have some crazy connects?

Is it too late to get in this?
I dont have big requests.

so should i be expecting another PM or was the one sent yesterday the one you talkin about? and how the HELL did you manage to get all the stuff all by nextweek!? PLUS you're in college....AMAZING

Originally Posted by 22stylez

so should i be expecting another PM or was the one sent yesterday the one you talkin about? and how the HELL did you manage to get all the stuff all by next week!? PLUS you're in college....AMAZING

I got your list. I got your addy. When you get it LMK. And i got 2/3 of the list already. Did a lil shopping today. I'll finish it off hopefully bythursday so i can package and get them going by friday. CHURCH!

Originally Posted by heaVINsent15

wait hold up...did i make it before the cut?
Yea u did i got you on my list dude. You want lighter and some other stuff right?

lol damn haven't talked to you in a while are you still into shoes? how are the bucks doing?

you're a nicer guy than i am for doing this that's for sure.

if people are wondering, he's a real cool guy i'm sure he'll come through.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Pics? JK. If you come through, you are THAT dude.
Ask and you shall receive, i know how NT works, tagged too lol, ya'll see the shopping list

n53rso.jpg

33bhirb.jpg

Quik i got you Slim Jim and Menthol lights but not yet Kit Kat lol i'll get it soon tho.

Some of ya'll got some werid request LMAO so ima try my best to accomodate. If not i'll substitute with something else.

lol damn haven't talked to you in a while are you still into shoes? how are the bucks doing?

you're a nicer guy than i am for doing this that's for sure.

if people are wondering, he's a real cool guy i'm sure he'll come through.

Andrew whats going on homie! Yea i got rid of my stuff and...I know you gon say "I told you so" but yea i got back into in a few months ago. Check the pick up post man. Broke up with chick for 2 years 6 months ago and....you know how it is. No more cuff no more GQ back to NT!!! LOL.

and I'm still laughing about the dude that asked for socks. bahahahahahahah

liek i don't know, that's really crackin me up but... free socks

Yea
laugh.gif
i was like wth but hahaha if ya'll want Panty Hose i'll get you that for your girls maybe
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom