NT is my home vol. Tien LOL

EVERYONE need to post pics in here if powder comes thru.

and I'm still laughing about the dude that asked for socks. bahahahahahahah

liek i don't know, that's really crackin me up but... free socks
pimp.gif

[Ron Simmons] DAMN! [/Ron Simmons]

I missed out

by them pics it looks like my mans did a grab n run
laugh.gif

I BELIEVE! lol I see my stuff, didn't even have to say. Make sure you put a return address on that.

OP and barrrraa, the two nices NTers of the year, but damn I didnt make the cut for being in SP
smh.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

I BELIEVE! lol I see my stuff, didn't even have to say. Make sure you put a return address on that.
Haha yea i was gonna get the individual sticks but i saw the box and im like thats dope
pimp.gif

got me 1 too

WOW you actually DID get them dvds. feels good to know that there are good people out there. inspires me to be as kind as you.. you're MUCH appreciated inmy book

Originally Posted by 22stylez

feels good to know that there are good people out there. you're MUCH appreciated in my book
QFT. I just hope people aren't expecting TOO much and become ungrateful in the end.
I'm sure he would've put me on the list if I asked last night, but I wouldn't feel right taking something from a stranger. Kudos to you though OP.

Originally Posted by MECKS

yeah. but a return address, I'm gonna mail u some random crap bacck. hahaha
roll.gif

Dont send me junk please lol. But nah Im not gonna put a return address ya'll good

Originally Posted by NiPxD

yeah. but a return address, I'm gonna mail u some random crap bacck. hahaha
roll.gif

Dont send me junk please lol. But nah Im not gonna put a return address ya'll good
word?
you know you bout to get some good stuff back, from me included.
pimp.gif

oh yeah, if i do get stuff, im bout to make this exact same thread & send my NT fam some goodies, so all you better
nerd.gif

i wasn't gonna send junk ! >=|

i was going to send condoms, a pack of cards, a domino set, coupons to carls jr, burger kind, mcdonalds subway, a cool lighter, probably liek 3 hats i neverwear, shoe deodorizers, shoe inserts, a jumpman keychain, and a shoe rubber eraser thingy...

how is that junk? >=|

I wonder if I'll get anything? But props to OP for being a nice person.

Guava drink and Fiji water? Lol

QFT. I just hope people aren't expecting TOO much and become ungrateful in the end.
I hope ppl understand this too. I mean i can spend the whole week looking for EVERYTHING exactly how you guys want but i can only do whats most convenient for me at the time. See i dont even smoke so if i got your order wrong (ie getting you Marboro 100 instead of 50) i apologize. Some will get all, some will get most, some will get some and some will get something close to it. Its not much when you look at it individually but the whole thing is gonna amount quite abit!

The random items are what either fun or useful when needed. I tried to pick up stuff that'll be needed during emergency or party fun.
laugh.gif

f101w0.jpg

I got 8 ppl today. And its exhasting God how does ebay powerseller do it!

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by quik1987

Pics? JK. If you come through, you are THAT dude.
Ask and you shall receive, i know how NT works, tagged too lol, ya'll see the shopping list

n53rso.jpg

33bhirb.jpg

Quik i got you Slim Jim and Menthol lights but not yet Kit Kat lol i'll get it soon tho.

Some of ya'll got some werid request LMAO so ima try my best to accomodate. If not i'll substitute with something else.

lol damn haven't talked to you in a while are you still into shoes? how are the bucks doing?

you're a nicer guy than i am for doing this that's for sure.

if people are wondering, he's a real cool guy i'm sure he'll come through.

Andrew whats going on homie! Yea i got rid of my stuff and...I know you gon say "I told you so" but yea i got back into in a few months ago. Check the pick up post man. Broke up with chick for 2 years 6 months ago and....you know how it is. No more cuff no more GQ back to NT!!! LOL.

and I'm still laughing about the dude that asked for socks. bahahahahahahah

liek i don't know, that's really crackin me up but... free socks

Yea
laugh.gif
i was like wth but hahaha if ya'll want Panty Hose i'll get you that for your girls maybe
roll.gif

He came through!!!
laugh.gif
i revoke my previous statement
tired.gif
my bad bo!

i wasn't gonna send junk ! >=|

i was going to send condoms, a pack of cards, a domino set, coupons to carls jr, burger kind, mcdonalds subway, a cool lighter, probably liek 3 hats i never wear, shoe deodorizers, shoe inserts, a jumpman keychain, and a shoe rubber eraser thingy...

how is that junk? >=|
laugh.gif

my bad MECKS that sure is not junk right there! But its ok if i give you my address that would not be confidential anymore
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom