NT; I've hit ROCK bottom....I can't even fall off anymore

Some may remember my situation from other threads, but for those who don't know i'll give the cliff notes.

*Last year my mortgage doubled and I ended up losing my crib
*I had a decent job, and I left my job to get a better paying job and got laid off from the new job within 60 days and 2 days before X-mas

Then today, it got worse...I took my car in to get a new water pump and they dropped the bomb on me. I need a new engine for my car. I knew engines werecostly, but I didnt know a new engine for a 7 series BMW is $18,000...yes, $18 stacks.

At the minimum it's going to cost me $9000 to fix. That's IF I can find a wrecked car w/ a good engine and there's no guarantee a used engine willlast..

Other than health issues, I dont think it can get much worse. No job, no crib and credit is shot due to foreclosure...

I guess I'll just go get me a 10 speed...

fa035bbaef589099a80a2860ea8683f7776ba75.gif

aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
son. I guess that's gonna cut into your extra trips toIHOP
853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif

Stay up. You won't be in a slump forever. It can always be worse.

damn sucks to hear, but sounds like you should've sold your expensive car that is currently outside of your means.

hope things turn around, but remember, all these things are material.

Damn son, keep your head up and spirits high during the drought...it has to get better eventually.....right?

18g's,well I would down grade to something I could afford .Anyways keep your head up and just remember when you get the chance again to do what youdid,just make sure all bases are covered.Chalk it up to a learning experience.

Didn't you JUST buy your house? Did the $@%! get foreclosed?

Nowhere to go but up...stay strong, boss.

Sell everything, and travel....

Now you are a low class scumbag. Congratulations!
laugh.gif

Just kidding man, stay up. Things could always be worse...

BMW maintenance FTL.

like others have said, nowhere to go but up big dog, hold your head high

You could get a nice reliable, pre-owned late model Corolla for 9k.

Work a bum job until you get another one. Overnight stocker at a grocery/department store. Don't turn your nose up to anything.

As long as you have your health, you have everything.
All the other crap that you are worried about can be replaced over time.

Back
Top Bottom