NT; I've hit ROCK bottom....I can't even fall off anymore

werent you the gentleman who had the nice house in texas? sorry to hear about your situation

Originally Posted by non flammable

i would of sold the bmw 7 series after i lost my job.

Can't sell the car..I'm upside down. The note isnt an issue, the 18k is..

Didn't you JUST buy your house? Did the $@%! get foreclosed?

No, not the crib I posted on NT this summer. I still live there. I bought a crib in 2005 that got foreclosed. I still have a roof over my headso I'm thankful.

why u get that 7 in the 1st place
tired.gif
smh
I love my car..It was the risk that I took.

you know what you gotta do...�
tired.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/cTZt0vKYTuk&rel=1

nah but seriously tho, you get wisdom through these times, and learn to live below your means, so you can stack dough and not trick it off when you finallyback right.

trust i done been at both ends of the spectrum, and when it's bad, it's never as bad as you think it is, and when it's good, something bad is aboutto happen.

keep ya head up, G.

Don't worry man. Things will get better--i mean theoretically, like you said, you've hit rock bottom and you can't go any lower...
ohwell.gif

I don't know if you're religious or not but being that I am, one thing i've come to realize is that God never allows you to carry more than you canhandle. What you going through is nothing but a challenge, a hump/bump in the road that is your life which YOU WILL OVERCOME. Don't fret my dude--I canpromise you that things will get better.

Hope these gifs i recently found can make you laugh a lil and brighten you day...

Spoiler [+]
2cn72nl.gif

Spoiler [+]
j8nsrt.gif

happy.gif

Hit the job listings daily bro, and take whatever you can find. Don't spend a thing, and buy a cheap honda or jetta until your back on your feet. Thingscan only go bad for so long bro, you'll be back on top soon.

man school is the motivation for me, and to hear something like that happen to you first of all is sad and scary. with our current $ situation i know it'stough, so i hope you quickly get back on your feet and enjoy life!
pimp.gif
whatcareer do you have if you don't mind me asking btw

damn man im sorry to hear... on the bright side, RICKEY HENDERSON is in the HOF, i remember reading somewhere that he's one of your fav players orsomething right?

As long as your still breathing.....You will be ok. You can always bounce back. A lot of people can't say the same thing.

you at the bottom of the bottom Ha?
you tryin to make it back to the top Ha?
I wish you luck Ha?

Keep ur head up.

I just got laid off ( A little different since Im in a union)

But the industry is a mess right now and jobs are at a stand still for alot of ppl.

Now I gotta get on the unemployment list and call up shops to try n get some work.

Things will turn around eventually, just dont let it get to you.

As for the 7 Series, I would just hope it gets "stolen".

Back
Top Bottom