NT Let us write the Man Law Book

man law: dont be that mooching pothead. "Roll one and match one if you bout it bout it"

man law: dont be that mooching pothead. "Roll one and match one if you bout it bout it"

If any of your boys smashed a known female then there is no way no how she can ever be your GF in the future.

If any of your boys smashed a known female then there is no way no how she can ever be your GF in the future.

Originally Posted by HigherGround

A man should go hunting sporadically through out his life, pay homage to your manhood.
this is so true. i remember the first time i bagged a kill, i was walking around with an inflated chest like a gorilla. i felt like i was the MAN.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by HigherGround

A man should go hunting sporadically through out his life, pay homage to your manhood.
this is so true. i remember the first time i bagged a kill, i was walking around with an inflated chest like a gorilla. i felt like i was the MAN.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

You must never converse with another man's girlfriend while her man is standing 6 inches from her.

Some dude tried to do that at a bar with my girl and I. I looked him in the eyes and asked son if he was stupid or being intentionally disrespectful. He said sorry and walked away. Testing me, huh? I got your test right heeeea. joe pesci.

Girlfriends are free game. Wives you stay away from.
Basically don't mess with another man's family

You must never converse with another man's girlfriend while her man is standing 6 inches from her.

Some dude tried to do that at a bar with my girl and I. I looked him in the eyes and asked son if he was stupid or being intentionally disrespectful. He said sorry and walked away. Testing me, huh? I got your test right heeeea. joe pesci.

nothing other than watching the superbowl should be planned on superbowl sunday

nothing other than watching the superbowl should be planned on superbowl sunday

no man should recite lyrics to a song that is dedicated towards being in love with another man

no man should recite lyrics to a song that is dedicated towards being in love with another man

Originally Posted by Blatant Disrespect

That didnt happen. Sit down.

Originally Posted by Blatant Disrespect

That didnt happen. Sit down.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

i beg to differ but that is your own situation that you get into. 
Wives and baby mommas. 

Originally Posted by omgitswes

i beg to differ but that is your own situation that you get into. 
Wives and baby mommas. 

The OP said Man Laws not Grown Boy Laws.

edit: Unsurprisingly a lot of grown boys in here.

The OP said Man Laws not Grown Boy Laws.

edit: Unsurprisingly a lot of grown boys in here.

Back
Top Bottom