NT Let us write the Man Law Book

Man Law:Tight !#% nut suffocating jeans MUST go and as brett mentioned earlier,wear your pants ON your waist please.Nobody wants to see your boxer shorts kid.

Man Law:Tight !#% nut suffocating jeans MUST go and as brett mentioned earlier,wear your pants ON your waist please.Nobody wants to see your boxer shorts kid.

^
laugh.gif

A man shalt provide for his children.

Man shall work. 

A man shalt have no lip piercings.

Man shalt have no tattoos on thy lower back.

A man shalt provide for his children.

Man shall work. 

A man shalt have no lip piercings.

Man shalt have no tattoos on thy lower back.

Originally Posted by Theta

when passing through a tight space with another man (such as in an airplane) you must either go pole to pole or hole to hole. never is it ok to go pole to hole. also, when going pole to pole, eye contact must be avoided at all costs.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 lulz

first one to make me laugh at work. thanks. but seriously thats a good yet random man law.

Keep'em coming I'll type this man law book up and make it legit
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Theta

when passing through a tight space with another man (such as in an airplane) you must either go pole to pole or hole to hole. never is it ok to go pole to hole. also, when going pole to pole, eye contact must be avoided at all costs.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 lulz

first one to make me laugh at work. thanks. but seriously thats a good yet random man law.

Keep'em coming I'll type this man law book up and make it legit
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

You must never converse with another man's girlfriend while her man is standing 6 inches from her.

Some dude tried to do that at a bar with my girl and I. I looked him in the eyes and asked son if he was stupid or being intentionally disrespectful. He said sorry and walked away. Testing me, huh? I got your test right heeeea. joe pesci.
I love this one. Another one I say that is slightly similar is if you are a bum, never ask a pedestrian for $ if he is in the presence of a woman.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

You must never converse with another man's girlfriend while her man is standing 6 inches from her.

Some dude tried to do that at a bar with my girl and I. I looked him in the eyes and asked son if he was stupid or being intentionally disrespectful. He said sorry and walked away. Testing me, huh? I got your test right heeeea. joe pesci.
I love this one. Another one I say that is slightly similar is if you are a bum, never ask a pedestrian for $ if he is in the presence of a woman.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TSX24

Every NT must have this by his side.

30nhqq1.jpg

i actually have that book. mad impulse buy at Virgin (RIP) one day.

me and my friends always call man laws. our #1- always cheers with the BOTTOM of your beer.

30nhqq1.jpg

me and my friends always call man laws. our #1- always cheers with the BOTTOM of your beer.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

30nhqq1.jpg

laugh.gif
 im gonna get this book

NT man law- MOB
NT man law-back up your talk 

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

30nhqq1.jpg

laugh.gif
 im gonna get this book

NT man law- MOB
NT man law-back up your talk 

Back
Top Bottom