NT Madden NFL 12 Xbox 360 Fantasy Franchise: Week 2 READY

Team is egchkkkkkk word to Pusha. Way too many weapons. My dude Jake Locker about to swag out at QB
pimp.gif

Wish i could've got in on this even.

Always miss this kinda *$+%. fkdshf;ds'f

draft didnt go as expected since I was also doing my FF draft at the same time.Ended up with Vick,mendenhall,maclin,keller n suh

Did the F'ing CPU just draft me a GIRL quarterback?!?! "Hope Bromley" 5'6" 165 lb Texas rookie
laugh.gif

Seahawks your team is filthy 
sick.gif

I would love to get Clay Matthews off your hands. I'll include Mario Williams.

Frank Gore with 306 yds rushing
pimp.gif

My QB situation on the other hand uh...dismal to say the least all these playmakers at WR can't even get em the ball
30t6p3b.gif

can someone tell me what the texans look like? wasn't able to be at the draft, just got home from the game not too long ago
30t6p3b.gif

^ Team is okay. You have Brees and Nick Collins as your superstars. Receivers are big. Some old guys on the team though.

10 min quarters though
sick.gif

Jay idk about giving up Clay
laugh.gif
Who you gonna offer?

Yo Friaj you the Packers or do i play the CPU?
CertifiedSW I'll get back to you with an offer

Phillip Rivers spreading the ball around
pimp.gif

The NFC south with 3 user teams though smh

Jake Locker just spazzed yo. 497 yards and 4tds
pimp.gif
Everyone was touching the ball. Who got the Steelers though? We play week 2.

Originally Posted by Jay02

Yo Friaj you the Packers or do i play the CPU Mamba?

bump. trying to play right now. gonna play the computer if theres no more people signing up
CSW trade sent, feel free to counter

hey whats the deal on times started? my internet has disconnected both times ive played my opener even though i've killed the computer

My bad I totally forgot about this..someone already scooped up the raiders, is there another team open that I can pick?

Yo Friaj you the Packers or do i play the CPU Mamba?

bump. trying to play right now. gonna play the computer if theres no more people signing up
CSW trade sent, feel free to counter
Ill try to get on this tonight... I been saying before I couldnt make the draft so my team is likely hot compost but Ill look.

My WR's are trash lmao. Welker is my #1
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Someone trade me a WR for someone on my roster.

At least I got Jesus at QB...

indifferent.gif

CPU picking me in the red zone twice.  +%!$ this team.  WR's are TRASH. They drafted John Abraham to play 34 DE.  CBs are TRASH... TEs are TRASH.

Send me trades NOW.

Back
Top Bottom