NT men vol. valentines day

last year my girl got me a 5th of vodka....hella surprised but it was a great gift none the less.

A woman that said she believes Valentine's Day is BS and thus wouldn't be mad if we never recognized the date as special ever again.

You. 
embarassed.gif

Maybe go out to a nice dinner or spend money on doing something together? Instead of giving a material item, it'll make for better memories and greater satisfaction.

..i always wonder why people continue to ask nt for advice on what to get for someone they know?

this is someone you know, listen to them, take mental notes.  what do they like? what could they use just about everyday?  what have they been talking about? what gets them so excited when they talk?  what do they need?

material things are nice but they cant compare to time spent with someone you really care about.

....on second thought those copper foams sound nice, disregard the text above.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

A woman that said she believes Valentine's Day is BS and thus wouldn't be mad if we never recognized the date as special ever again.

QFT. Never observed this day and I never will. Made sure my girl understood that early!

It's always some +#+%*%! holiday or occassion. It feels like I bought her a damn xmas present yesterday
now I have to buy her a vday present? $$%

How much money are you trying to spend?

p.s. going out and doing something you usually don't, or fun and spontaneous will go much farther than any material gift. You can't buy that.

Originally Posted by quik1987

How much money are you trying to spend?

p.s. going out and doing something you usually don't, or fun and spontaneous will go much farther than any material gift. You can't buy that.

i mean money isnt an issue... i just want something cute that he'll really like. and he already made plans for us to go out... i doubt hes even expecting something.. surprises are always nice though

Back
Top Bottom