NT men vol. valentines day

laugh.gif
at you guys hitting on her and she's only 14
laugh.gif

oh and for the record a spontaneously suprising him with a hand down the pants or just going south is nice.

i mean... no dude will turn down a suprise freek-a-leek. and hell remember that more than anything you write in a card

bigger pic of your avy?
nerd.gif

no on the snuggies, that's too much work for a man to throw on.
you might as well get a nice pair of sweats socks, and some white shirts (something to go to bed in)

laugh.gif
at wanting material items for valentines day, though. I would seriously like a nice hallmark and spend some quality time with my girl.

wouldnt want anything but your time, attention , away from cellphones, the internet & family & friends.

wine , dinner, smashing thats all.

Originally Posted by ncjamn

It's always some +#+%*%! holiday or occassion. It feels like I bought her a damn xmas present yesterday
now I have to buy her a vday present? $$%
laugh.gif

Valentine's Day is pure BS to me

Originally Posted by Kim1

Originally Posted by ncjamn

It's always some +#+%*%! holiday or occassion. It feels like I bought her a damn xmas present yesterday
now I have to buy her a vday present? $$%
laugh.gif

Valentine's Day is pure BS to me

Marry me.

He'll be lucky to get a goddamn card. I know I'm not getting anything from him. I don't care about VD but our 1st anniversary is on the 27th and I have a sneaky suspicion I'm not getting anything for that either
frown.gif
kind of bummed about that one, but that's life.

im not valentine's days biggest fan, but since my bf did somethin sweet last year im takin over this year and hopefully we call it quits for celebrating after that lol.
im buying us tickets to cirque de soleil and takin him to dinner.

Originally Posted by Nasdaq

Don't need a gift really.

Go out to eat and chill.
yeah, pretty much. Or seeing that this is gonna be around AllStar weekend, I hope my wife just enjoys the NBA festivities with me, gets me a case of beer and we enjoy it together.

i just want to be with my girl on valentines day and IF we do decide to go out and right when I'm about to pay for whatever it is, Shes like "na daddy, Today I got this." Thats what I want as a gift from my girl this valentine.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom