NT men vol. valentines day

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Originally Posted by Nasdaq

Don't need a gift really.

Go out to eat and chill.
yeah, pretty much. Or seeing that this is gonna be around AllStar weekend, I hope my wife just enjoys the NBA festivities with me, gets me a case of beer and we enjoy it together.

It is sad that V-Day is the day of the ASG. Feel sorry for you dudes that have to celebrate it.
laugh.gif
. I don't believe in it.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Go out to eat and chill.
yeah, pretty much. Or seeing that this is gonna be around AllStar weekend, I hope my wife just enjoys the NBA festivities with me, gets me a case of beer and we enjoy it together.

It is sad that V-Day is the day of the ASG. Feel sorry for you dudes that have to celebrate it.
laugh.gif
. I don't believe in it.

I too believe its a bs holiday, and so does my wife, its not like we intentionally will plan something for this day. Its will more likely be just another day, maybe go have lunch together like we usually do on Sundays. But yeah, I feel sorry dudes who will miss the ASG for a V-day dinner date or something. Thats why im saying it would be nice for OP to let her guy relax and watch this game (if he's a fan) that would be the most thoughtful thing. IMO

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

You dont believe in it cuz you dont have a girl.

But Valentine's Day is a bs holiday. People that get like really carried away with it look so corny to me.
Who said I didn't have a girl though?
laugh.gif

Why are you SO sure about this?
laugh.gif

The fact that SO MANY people are out just makes me not want to do anything in the world. I don't need to be told WHEN to show appreciation.

Yea femaleJordan, if your man likes basketball, just watch the All Star game with him. Give him

H

E

A

D

during halftime or something. CATCH a good movie afterwards or something.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Go out to eat and chill.

laugh.gif
. I don't believe in it.

You dont believe in it cuz you dont have a girl.

But Valentine's Day is a bs holiday. People that get like really carried away with it look so corny to me.

Do the big shots at the NBA not realize that the ASG is during Vday?
As much as people would hate to admit it, Im sure there are a handfull of men who cant watch it because of this "holiday".

I would think Stern or someone wouldve changed it by now.

JoRdAn fEtIsH wrote:
about him: he used to box, hes into history, loves ralph lauren, loves food, oh and Clemson 

DVR the Clemson game
Take him out to eat
Back to the crib
Come out with just a  boxing robe and gloves on
Encourage him to take pics
Smash
Watch the Clemson game 
Post the aforementioned pics on NT

The lady is actually taking over the planning this year. Seems fair after I've gone out of my way the last 3
laugh.gif

Valentines Day is koo that first year w/ ya girl but after that it aint that special...this thread reminded me to tell my girl that lol 

Originally Posted by Diego

Do the big shots at the NBA not realize that the ASG is during Vday?
As much as people would hate to admit it, Im sure there are a handfull of men who cant watch it because of this "holiday".

I would think Stern or someone wouldve changed it by now.
I emailed "someone"

The response

Oh man, for basketball journalists, it's like a murderous tradition ... nobody ever has Valentine's day with their spouses.

Thereason they do it is simple. There are just a few weeks of the yearwhen basketball is on and baseball and football are off. No way they'rewasting one of those weekends for flowers and chocolates.

Bring a girlfriend into the bedroom + a sammich at the end (or during depending on how he gets down, word to George)

/thread

Girls been programed to celebrate Valentines Day since preschool. If you have a girl and disregard the day completely she will be hurt even if she admits to not caring.

Just a simple card should do and spending time together.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Girls been programed to celebrate Valentines Day since preschool. If you have a girl and disregard the day completely she will be hurt even if she admits to not caring.

Just a simple card should do and spending time together.
Yea I have came across a few females that say they don't care. I never bought it. They are just talking if you ask me.

I believe deep down inside they care as well.

Valentines day is silly, I just rather avoid it all together. Don't get me anything and I won't get you anything. Save the gift giving for bdays & anniversary or for a just because gift at random.

Alyssa is like the perfect girl to any man, i swear. Props to you..i renember hating you especially when you joined that *Firing Squad* team

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

im not valentine's days biggest fan, but since my bf did somethin sweet last year im takin over this year and hopefully we call it quits for celebrating after that lol.
im buying us tickets to cirque de soleil and takin him to dinner.
so much for good V-Days

You can never go wrong w/ something he/she wanted but couldnt get, or better yet something tied to his past.

Originally Posted by JDocs

Bring a girlfriend into the bedroom + a sammich at the end (or during depending on how he gets down, word to George)

/thread

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom