NT Mistaken Ethnicity Thread vol.I thought you were!?

Originally Posted by Poise3

Lebonese, not a terrorist

grin.gif
laugh.gif

straight off my voice people guess right Latino (Colombian/Dominican), if they judge me by looks i often get Arab, Mexican,

My name's "Jose Valdez".
I'm 3/4 Filipino, 1/4 Irish.
When I have a breard I look Filipino/Irish
When I shave my head I look Hispanic.
When I have short hair I look Native American.
When I have long hair I look Filipino.
I have a "Seattle" accent and sound like Brandon Roy on the phone.
When I was in middle school, I apparently tried to dress "black".

I pretty much have all bases covered.

ethiopian.......

always wondered what these nters were 

dcallamerican (think he is black...)

megatron (think he is mexican/puerto rican/spanish)

Last edited:
Full black...but I get

Dominican
Ethiopian
Haitian

The Dominican the most cuz I know a good amount of Spanish and two of my nephews that I hang with are Spanish and black. Oh and all I eat is Mexican for the most part lol in my other life I probably was lol

Last edited:
100% proud to be a full blooded Filipino
how come filipino girls can never say that they are 100% pinay? They always throw in something weird (italian, french, spanish, hungarian etc)

:lol: Welllllll since the Philippines is just a huge melting pot of cultures that raped the indigenous, it's possible that we're a whole bunch of those.

Anyway, I'm full Filipino. I've gotten everything from white/Chinese, white/Filipino, full Chinese, Japanese, Mexican, Colombian, and even Samoan :rolleyes
I mostly get Latina though.

i get hawaiian, samoan, guamanian, mixed (black/white) or filipino all the time. my parents are dominican.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Welllllll since the Philippines is just a huge melting pot of cultures that raped the indigenous, it's possible that we're a whole bunch of those.
Anyway, I'm full Filipino. I've gotten everything from white/Chinese, white/Filipino, full Chinese, Japanese, Mexican, Colombian, and even Samoan
eyes.gif

I mostly get Latina though.
pics or ducktales!

This is why people should ask before jumping to conclusions.  It never hurts or sounds stupid to ask because in the end you might just make yourself look like a racist or flat out dumb.

This is why people should ask before jumping to conclusions.  It never hurts or sounds stupid to ask because in the end you might just make yourself look like a racist or flat out dumb.

and that's the catch 22, cuz it sounds kinda racist when you ask someone what they are.

I'm Honduran and always get confused with being Armenian :lol:

Word? My girls Honduran, and ppl aside from Hispanics nvr know what race she is. She looks European.

And no pics

I'm blk btw. Right fist to the sky on my Nation Domination steelo

Im Salvadoran and people think im either from yemen or some sort of arab.

How is MNR clearly not Hispanic though? His first name gives it away imo.

I'm black but within that community, I use to get mistaken for Haitian for some reason from Haitians (now if you live in BK that can be taken as an insult growing up but I was never that offended). I usually consider myself American but some catch the TnT roots.

Oh and cuz of my name ppl (who are aware) think I'm Nigerian.

Back
Top Bottom