NT Mistaken Ethnicity Thread vol.I thought you were!?

My dad is Puerto Rican and my mom is Jamaican & Indian.

I get mistaken for Trini and Guyanese all the time.

Half mexican - half whatever.

A few times ive been mistaken for being middle eastern.

lolwut?

This should be a "Guess the ethnicity of the poster above you" thread. :lol:

I've gotten a lot of different guesses as to what race I am. I got either hispanic, hawaiian, and there were quite a number that thought I was part black.

:lol:

-Drew

Im like a Puerto Rican, Jamacian, and Indian,
Trinidadian, Dominican, or Sinican,
U wont believe what Im swimmin in,

I have gotten those questions since I was in school, and still get them at my jobs and from people I meet.

I have gotten: Black, mixed, Mexican, Hispanic, Creole, Indian, Native American, Samoan/Hawaiian, and prolly some others I don't remember, haha.

I tell them I myself am black, but I can't be accountable for what my grandparents and great/great-great parents were, lol.

The ethnicities that I do know I have are: African American, Caucasian, Native American, Italian, & Hispanic.

This is just from my mom's side to make it even worse :smh: . Never met father, but mom told me he was light skinned and has the same build as I do now.

I'm Honduran and always get confused with being Armenian :lol:

Word? My girls Honduran, and ppl aside from Hispanics nvr know what race she is. She looks European.

And no pics

I'm blk btw. Right fist to the sky on my Nation Domination steelo

Yeah no one ever believed me in High School either not even the Hondurans because I was light skinned :lol:

My girl is super white with a lil freckles. In Honduras there's super white and super dark ppl. Too many cultures. I can believe it. Especially after seeing a few Hispanics Alcapulco looking full Caucasian.

Based on NT, I'm asian.

I've posted pics, I got a Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, clearly I'm black (technically black, native american, french, german), but based on NT, I'm still asian :smh:

I assume people on here think I am white because Im from Utah.

Im native american/hawaiian/chinese

i get everything from Hispanic to Middle eastern at work though

Last edited:
Ive been mistaken for being Morrocan, Puerto Rican, Ethopian, Indian,...Im salvadorian

Last edited:
Word? My girls Honduran, and ppl aside from Hispanics nvr know what race she is. She looks European.
And no pics
I'm blk btw. Right fist to the sky on my Nation Domination steelo

Damn it! Why didn't you take a black character when team Marvel was popping! Stole my dude Cyclops!

J/K my man. The black character part, not the Cyclops part. But you did passively start the marvel VILLAINS group with your decision. YOU made ME first!!! :tongue:

I'm white as hell, so the only thing I get is polish....I'm german/irish.

I get Mexican or Filipino pretty frequently, mainly by non-Asians.

The 'stache doesn't help. But I've had mine for about 4 years and I couldn't picture my face without.

Viet, obviously.

Recently been getting mistaken for Indian and basically anything Middle Eastern

How do you get rid of bags unders your eyes? :smh:

People think I'm Asian online.
I'm Mexican/black

blackkid.gif

never would have guessed

I've been mistaken for Black, Mexican, and Hawaiian.

I'm Filipino. I don't know how I got Black. I mean my skin is darker that most but I don't resemble a black dude. :lol:

i'm pretty much every variety of white under the sun. from russian to irish. i just know i have no scandinavian in me. i'm 1/4 german, 1/4 irish and the other half is a mix of 15 other things.

Back
Top Bottom