NT MYTHBUSTERS: Washington Heights: Is it the place to be?

Word Ninja a cool dude, so many so called "e famous" cats would have been butt hurt with their room on NT but ninja kept it movin, without anybickering, the definition of a dude who could really care less about what people think. As small as your room is, and as wack as some of the females you postare, you gets my props duke.

So this is basically a Ninjahood unappreciation thread in disguise right? Then you should prolly leave the NY talk out of it cause you clearly don't knowanything about what makes the heights what it is. Sure Ninjahood exaggerates a little but there is a lot of truth in what he says. Definitely an abundance ofshorties and a vibe different from any other neighborhood in NYC. If you asked me whether I would want to live in the heights I would say no but only b/c Idon't want to live in the middle of the hood anymore. But as someone who can appreciate hood living I can definitely appreciate the heights.

i like the heights, i live on the border between harlem and the heights and i gotta say ninjahood is right but you gotta be a hood dude to appreciate it. itsnot glitzy but have your weed next to the liquor next to the #%+$%@! next to the club next to the after hours spot is priceless.

Heights is overrated , the only reason it gets so much burn is cause its just a massive spanish community..... it aint nuttin differant from there and anyother spanish community, the only thing is you got like 4 generations of dominicans living in a 1 bedroom appt with bed sheets hung up makin them rooms, and noim not hatin, ive been there, nuttin special
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Late80s

i like the heights, i live on the border between harlem and the heights and i gotta say ninjahood is right but you gotta be a hood dude to appreciate it. its not glitzy but have your weed next to the liquor next to the #%+$%@! next to the club next to the after hours spot is priceless.

You stay in West Harlem/Hamilton Heights?

But yea, this post is filled with a lot of hate for no reason. Dominican women
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, enough said really. Wouldn't want to ever live there but I am glad I knowpeople there for sure.

And I'm sorry the Bud is good in NYC, white people smoke the best bud. Which means basically anywhere in Manhattan that isn't Harlem or the Heights.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I guarantee you this is not a chick. Washington Heights and Uptown in general, is full of "women" like this. Sure, Washington Heights is popping if you like grandmothers in their 20s and hair salons that act as fronts for the local drug dealers. Sure some people would like it when the neighborhood resembles a place their all too familiar with. I mean the neighborhood is cramped, cluttered and full of vermin.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
son said vermin...

Realtalk Ninjahood got us thinking this place is Dubai/Atlantis/Vegas/Mall of America all rolled into one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lazy B is a funny dude

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Let's not forget that over 24% of the population of Washington Heights (200,000+) has HIV.
link?
You won't get one. he quite obviously pulled that number out of his @$@.

http://www.nyc.gov/html/d...pdf/data/2006chp-301.pdf

Read if you will. Said there's roughly 1500 cases per 100K ppl. I have no idea how many ppl are in the Heights...so i just said whatever and estimated500K...even at that much thats 14%. Bad...yes. Damn near a quarter...no

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Let's not forget that over 24% of the population of Washington Heights (200,000+) has HIV.
link?

Read if you will. Said there's roughly 1500 cases per 100K ppl. I have no idea how many ppl are in the Heights...so i just said whatever and estimated 500K...even at that much thats 14%. Bad...yes. Damn near a quarter...no

Look at page 8 "HIV/AIDS in 2004".

Then you should prolly leave the NY talk out of it cause you clearly don't know anything about what makes the heights what it is
There's more to NY than a slum. I'm just asking if the neighborhood is worth all the praise it gets here.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Late80s

i like the heights, i live on the border between harlem and the heights and i gotta say ninjahood is right but you gotta be a hood dude to appreciate it. its not glitzy but have your weed next to the liquor next to the #%+$%@! next to the club next to the after hours spot is priceless.

You stay in West Harlem/Hamilton Heights?

But yea, this post is filled with a lot of hate for no reason. Dominican women
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, enough said really. Wouldn't want to ever live there but I am glad I know people there for sure.

And I'm sorry the Bud is good in NYC, white people smoke the best bud. Which means basically anywhere in Manhattan that isn't Harlem or the Heights.

yup. i live right around the city college campus. white people do smoke the best (word to strawberry cough)but they also wait like 6 hours for delivery and madnonsense. like it cool, my homegirl cops from rastafarian dudes with suitcases that come to her crib with diff kinds of +%+@, thats fine and dandy but my dudeacross the street is always there when he's not re-upping. He also has nemos on deck.

Also, one
quarter of positive HIV test results (24%) are "late" diagnoses (HIV has already progressed to AIDS) in this community.
That's on page 8. Stop it. The HIV rate in The Heights...is not 24%
laugh.gif
...the answer is literally above that...1500 cases in 100K...that...is not a quarter

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by NewZ05

i see nothing wrong wit that 1st pic besides the fact that her thong n bra dont match
laugh.gif
let's put that pic in perspective...that thirsty hick did that for 2 reasons attention...not just any attention, but attention to da fact that there is SO MANY fly chicks out there she outta

come outta pocket..and in this case out her pants to be noticed among da ocean of sexy slorez my hood has to offer.

let's about talk about da fact that my hood is NO WHERE NEAR americanized.....you can live in da heightz for 20 years and never need to utter a word of english if you didn't want to.

let's also talk about da great prices for food, clothes, haze, entertainment...we got some of da best restaurants that compete VS downtown in terms of quality for PENNIES on da dollars.

get your self some fine steak at EL conde...see some fly sexi video vixen quality garden tools coming out La Casa De Mofongo...

there's no beef anywhere in da heightz, unless you look for it cuz everyone is chill grindin gettin money.

yup..my hood is good money.
pimp.gif
son be having me sold ...

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

link?

Read if you will. Said there's roughly 1500 cases per 100K ppl. I have no idea how many ppl are in the Heights...so i just said whatever and estimated 500K...even at that much thats 14%. Bad...yes. Damn near a quarter...no

Look at page 8 "HIV/AIDS in 2004".

Then you should prolly leave the NY talk out of it cause you clearly don't know anything about what makes the heights what it is
There's more to NY than a slum. I'm just asking if the neighborhood is worth all the praise it gets here.

if you don't mind me asking, how much time have you spent there?

Why every time I meet a NY chick she ask me if I am from the heights?...Like is there a stereotypical look or something?
laugh.gif

Bottom line, you want gear? We got it..I aint ever gotta step a foot on da train to get NIKE's finest.

You wanna chief? We got da world famous haze out here by da truck load.

You wanna slide off? Thousands upon thousands of women to pick and choose from..its alwayyys packed on 181.
pimp.gif

Like clubbin? Plenty of clubs from 157-207 that will be packed every weekend to da brim wit w/ whateva u want.

Those that know wassup ya know duke just tryin to rain on da parade..those that wanna be in da loop imma PM away

from lettin u da scoop and info..those that hate, its all good too, ya da one missin out :wink

Back
Top Bottom