NT MYTHBUSTERS: Washington Heights: Is it the place to be?

For example there is this one spot in the heights thats like real small dude had mad stuff i wanna see it was around 180 ? some dude named
rafaiel ran it ? dude hooked it up with a player price on some flightposites when they dropped just to show love . still the hood dont go flashing
or acting tuff and you should be good.
Yep. Rafa's Spot. He always looks out if you come correct.

Washington Heights is cool. I stayed on 193rd for a few years. The women are cool, but watch out, because alot of them are leeches, and will likely end upworking in a hair salon, Popeye's near the 191st train station, or in a sneaker spot. Not my problem though...

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by doosta45

when i went to new york, i was in need of some haze and everybody was praising the heights haze. we make the trip down there and pickup an 1/8. they had the
same strains we got out here. so i got something i was familar with. that was some of the WORST bud i have ever smoked in my life. i was wondering why it was
so cheap, when we purchased, and i found out why. straight horrible. nothing but sticks and stems
sick.gif
couldnt wait to get to LA and get that OG in my system.

CA
pimp.gif
> NY
pimp.gif

easy, plus isnt it like 80% of the weed in america comes out of CA?
_'s knew you was a tourist so they sold you some gabbage
laugh.gif
smh.gif
dude that sold us that whack bud knew the dudes i was with. i aint even get out the car. dude aint even see me. so the excuse for the heights having whack bud because dude knew i was a tourist. if its whack, its whack point blank.

again like i said, cali bud > ny bud.
Cali bud has always been better than east coast bud. Cali probably got the best bud in the states aside from washington and oregon.

The heights is popping my mom and family moved from 45th and Broadway from the mid 80's but I have cousins in Dyckman By the 190's and 200's summertime is crazy mad biddies just out and about till day light not really grimey as Brooklyn and Bronx cause everybody getting money and they show love I use toget blunted with my cousin peoples by Dyckman and Sherman in them buildings they always looked out with the haze and it was always fire and its not reallyabout a hood feeling if u a NYC baby like me you grew up in buildings so when people come from out of town they not use to that element of everybody outside aregular block with mad traffic loud noise hood rats dimes wifey material all within a few blocks but I love it u call it hood I call it home I been a lot ofplaces and that hood feeling as ya'll call it is what makes NYC so special

i don got time to read his thread so ill bookmark for l8r I was born in the heights and i visit my fam nd friends there every summer. Theres prob not much. Ican say about it that hasn't already been said.

I'm a bk dude.. And wash heights is a cool spot. Mad shortys and haze. I'm only out there in the summer... Crusing trying to scoop a brown skin mami...

Y'all show love so it's all good

They got that delivery on call as well.... ;-)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Bottom line, you want gear? We got it..I aint ever gotta step a foot on da train to get NIKE's finest.

You wanna chief? We got da world famous haze out here by da truck load.

You wanna slide off? Thousands upon thousands of women to pick and choose from..its alwayyys packed on 181.
pimp.gif

Like clubbin? Plenty of clubs from 157-207 that will be packed every weekend to da brim wit w/ whateva u want.

Those that know wassup ya know duke just tryin to rain on da parade..those that wanna be in da loop imma PM away

from lettin u da scoop and info..those that hate, its all good too, ya da one missin out :wink

I'm gonna be out in Boston/NY for maybe a week next June. I'm definitely hitting you up 'hood
smokin.gif

appreciated
pimp.gif

gotta love the heights..been living dyckman my whole life till i moved to NJ to start, gotta love it!!

ill always call that place home.

when i visit NY in the future ill be sure to check it out. i like living in nicer areas/suburbs but everyone knows that places similar to the Heights are muchmore fun to kick it at than uptight "proper" areas

Getting my haircuts on 178th and Amsterdam in the summer watching all the biddies walking to and from the Highbridge pool and enjoying a nice cold beer ormorir soñando. > *

I got my hair cut out there and dudes hooked it up, and yeah i was with my cousin and a hustla and dude poured me up and piffed me out just
to show love. its a cool place.

The girls though , can be gold diggin $+$%@ , but they cool peeps and if ya swag right and ya get em blazed they can get down.

but the girls on dyckman is alot easier than the heights.

lightweight feel like i've been missing out... i've been to NY countless times and never really messed wit the heights like that.... next trip to NYima PM Ninjahood or one of u heights dudes

Lived in dyckman, 161, and between 155 & 156 and then 110 & 130 so I've lived uptown just about all my life ..

Checking in, post later

washington heights is fine with me, although looks wise i tend to stand out like a sore thumb out there i've always had a good time whenever i'm upthere and i try to make it up there whenever i'm in new york.

i got a few people who live around there plus my aunt works at that isabella hospital too but im gonna send that hooded ninja dude on here with reptile in hisavatar a message or so i can find some stuff to get into in wash heights when im new york next time lol. i need to try the greenery out there though to see howit compares to what we got here in good ol LA.

and for the record nutcrackers need to make their way out here so i can get drunk for cheap easily. we'll trade you a few in-n-outs and some taco trucksfor a few bodegas and a bunch of nutcrackers.

Uptown lifer.......142 & 7th to the BX near Yankee Stadium...Also 160 & St Nick..

I mean its home...but I think NH odin on how "great" it is does kill it. I mean its still type hood no matter how many Whites & Asians moveUptown...A lot of the violence does not make the news..Ever since May +*+%! been wild from East Harlem to the Heights...

Back
Top Bottom