NT MYTHBUSTERS: Washington Heights: Is it the place to be?

roll.gif
@ this whole topic

the heights the place to be? hmmm...

depends... how do you feel about bachata?

My mom grew up on Dyckman and i have been there a lot..181st is crazy busy but that's like the rest of NYC in general..

It's appreciated but i'm not into the whole livin in the hood scene anymore..don't need crackheads comin up to me nor drug dealers askin if i wantanythin..annoyin if you ask me..but do you..

I do like the fact there's stores everywhere and you get that whole community feel to it..that's cool n all..

Bein from upstate NY..and growin up in the Bronx..the Bronx will always b my home away from homes..hands down the best!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FeeninLikeJodeci

whats a "nuttie"?
nerd.gif
nuttie = nutcracker = strong alcoholic juice drink

and for future reference, a finding nemo = a strong alcoholic slushy drink.

Nemo's
pimp.gif

Haze
pimp.gif

Women
pimp.gif

I'm not lyin' when i say there's a bunch of Rosa Acosta's runnin' around the heights daily..

I grew outta the hood life so i wouldn't live there, but it's appreciated for what it is.

Those who never been there wouldn't understand.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I guarantee you this is not a chick. Washington Heights and Uptown in general, is full of "women" like this. Sure, Washington Heights is popping if you like grandmothers in their 20s and hair salons that act as fronts for the local drug dealers. Sure some people would like it when the neighborhood resembles a place their all too familiar with. I mean the neighborhood is cramped, cluttered and full of vermin.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
son said vermin...
Realtalk Ninjahood got us thinking this place is Dubai/Atlantis/Vegas/Mall of America all rolled into one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

best part of the hood is getting what you want and leaving
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

haircut, girls, nuttys, nemo, Ps, gear, kicks... and coming to a HUGE house too residential for google streets ftw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's tru. Nothin better than bein on the block in the summer and seein a cooler like this:

I need two automatically. Cant resist.

FLATBUSH!!!!!
lol j/k
Never been to the Heights so no hate on my part but Flatbush is home to me
NY in general is piff

when i went to new york, i was in need of some haze and everybody was praising the heights haze. we make the trip down there and pickup an 1/8. they had thesame strains we got out here. so i got something i was familar with. that was some of the WORST bud i have ever smoked in my life. i was wondering why it wasso cheap, when we purchased, and i found out why. straight horrible. nothing but sticks and stems
sick.gif
couldnt wait to get to LA and get that OG in my system.

CA
pimp.gif
> NY
pimp.gif

easy, plus isnt it like 80% of the weed in america comes out of CA?

Originally Posted by doosta45

when i went to new york, i was in need of some haze and everybody was praising the heights haze. we make the trip down there and pickup an 1/8. they had the same strains we got out here. so i got something i was familar with. that was some of the WORST bud i have ever smoked in my life. i was wondering why it was so cheap, when we purchased, and i found out why. straight horrible. nothing but sticks and stems
sick.gif

CA
pimp.gif
> NY
pimp.gif

_'s knew you was a tourist so they sold you some gabbage
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

when i went to new york, i was in need of some haze and everybody was praising the heights haze. we make the trip down there and pickup an 1/8. they had the same strains we got out here. so i got something i was familar with. that was some of the WORST bud i have ever smoked in my life. i was wondering why it was so cheap, when we purchased, and i found out why. straight horrible. nothing but sticks and stems
sick.gif

CA
pimp.gif
> NY
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Word got hit with some harracks
roll.gif
. Heights is definitely theplace to go for that but you cant be a scrub about it or you will get got.

sick.gif

CA
pimp.gif
> NY
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

sick.gif

CA
pimp.gif
> NY
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
never act like a tourist in NYC.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
Winter time in the Heights.
pimp.gif
and tell me how many hoods in NYC you can actually say that about other then da heights?
pimp.gif

easy, The Bronx. What I hate is riding the 4 train during a Yankees game, I dont know how many times Ive been close to knocking people teeth off in a train
smh.gif
laugh.gif

From my homeboys who work on the blocks who hook it up with nuttys , or a slushy watching a Nike basketball game on dyckman
court next to the PJs its a cool place. Not to ruff people just getting money. im a normal white kid from texas who doesnt catch problems or trouble
when i go visit my family who live in that area. its a good place nice lil hood spots from kennedys on dyckman , to the random stands selling
that meat on a stick in the heights , to the BK with all da fly mamis working in there. The girls is one in a million to all i see is pretty girls who
are normally pretty cool , and you gonna see some kids but over all its one of the cooler places in the city. i have to hit the heights everytime i come
down its a beautiful place from over all cool people , haze , the drinks , the thick fly shortys , and to the good spots to cop gear.

For example there is this one spot in the heights thats like real small dude had mad stuff i wanna see it was around 180 ? some dude named
rafaiel ran it ? dude hooked it up with a player price on some flightposites when they dropped just to show love . still the hood dont go flashing
or acting tuff and you should be good.

when i went to new york, i was in need of some haze and everybody was praising the heights haze. we make the trip down there and pickup an 1/8. they had the
same strains we got out here. so i got something i was familar with. that was some of the WORST bud i have ever smoked in my life. i was wondering why it was
so cheap, when we purchased, and i found out why. straight horrible. nothing but sticks and stems
sick.gif

CA
pimp.gif
> NY
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
dude that sold us that whack bud knew the dudes i was with. i aint even get out the car. dude aint even see me. so the excuse for the heightshaving whack bud because dude knew i was a tourist. if its whack, its whack point blank.

again like i said, cali bud > ny bud.

Anybody who cant get @*# in the heights will not appreciate it.

Everyone else knows whats up.

Back
Top Bottom