[| -- NT not working for people in TORONTO on Rogers Network? Since Wednesday -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
This has been the only site I couldn't access since Tues night/Wed morning?

What happened?

This happned to me to i thought NT was down but today im like im gonna go on google and do the cache thing and to my surprise it worked
indifferent.gif
so idk whats goin on here shady buisness by rogers
grin.gif
is it not working on iphones too?

^To my knowledge NT worked on peoples phones........it worked on my BB and a few others BB's too. I'm interested to see what caused NT to not work for2 days across Canada.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Yeah, not working for me. I'm on rogers and have their fastest service...weird.

couldn't deal with rogers and their over pricing...switched to bell, no issues getting on NT.

Eff Bell. and Eff rogers. Telus needs to buy bell... But if you're switching to DSL, get TekSavvy if you can.; good peoples and no bandwidth cap.

But yea, I was having major problems with Yuku and NT
smh.gif

Yeah, I had the same problem, NT didnt work for me a couple of days ago however I had no problems accessing any other site.

Starting to get really fed up with Rogers, especially because of this damn bandwidth limit, and customer service takes about 2 hours to get a hold of. SMH

i switch my mom from rogers to acanac $19/month promo for adsl. pretty good so far. considering the change to acanac aswell

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

I am on Shaw, same thing. Just accessed it today.... this and NTK L
Same here, couldn't get on any Yuku sites.

I'm not in Ontario, I wonder if it was all of Canada?

That is weird...

Only other thing I can think that is similiar is when Canadians try toview Hulu or watch episodes of tv shows on the official sites.

Back
Top Bottom