NT official Spring Summer Body TRANSFORMATION challenge March 1-June 1

March 1:

Breakfast: Oatmeal
Brunch: French toast
Dinner: Spaghetti
Drink: monster energy drink

I'm going this thread to Monitored.. What I eat daily..

Last edited:
Im in.

5'6 half but I just say 5'7

short n pudgy. Trying to get back to 2009 when i was 178 and fitting sz 34 pants (but wore 36 for comfort) and was buying Large and a couple medium shirts. Had so much energy and felt good. Its time to do some time travel via clean eating and working out. Let's go fellas.

Im in.

5'6 half but I just say 5'7

short n pudgy. Trying to get back to 2009 when i was 178 and fitting sz 34 pants (but wore 36 for comfort) and was buying Large and a couple medium shirts. Had so much energy and felt good. Its time to do some time travel via clean eating and working out. Let's go fellas.
haha I feel you. size 34 for me were the good old days :lol:. 44 doesn't even look good, all I do is wear sweats now :smh:

5'7

135lbs. Workin on the 6 pack, 5 & 6 wont show. 
mean.gif

150lbs is the goal.

Just got back from the gym.

100 Dips

40 Chin Ups

10 Wide Grip Chin Ups

60 Back Extensions

60 Side Extensions

Time to eat.

Im in. Vegas trip in June so this is clutch.

6'2''

Looking to clean bulk to a nice 190. Nothing too crazy.

I'm in!

Currently 5'7 and weigh 207.

I'm trying to get to at least a comfortable 180, 175 would be idea as well. I also wanted to get my numbers up on the bench and squats.

Bench: 300 max - goal: 315
Squats: 405 max - goal: 415

Those extra few pounds are tough

Cut 2 lbs so far this week. Mostly cardio and learned how to cut calories to 1200. Had to limit white rice. 3/4 cup is already 200 cal.

Just now seeing this thread.  I guess I'm in.  Sitting at 5'9 205 right now, I like where i'm at but beach season is coming so i'll get to btw 190-200.  Just adjusted my macros and it brought my cals down to abt 2500.  Lets see how this goes.  Good luck fellas

Just had a plate of left over crab, meatloaf, french bread and 2 donuts :lol:.
I'll start tomorrow

I'm in this. I've been letting myself go and I need to get back to my fit self. :lol:
I started my diet and gym routine yesterday as well but didn't log in my post until now.

As of March 1st, 2014:
Height: 6'3
Weight: 240.1 lbs.

I'm looking at a goal of 185 by summertime. :smoking
I just want to lose the extra fat I've accumulated through the years.

Question for ya'll: I've been trying to figure out how many calories I should be taking in order to lose at least 2 lbs a week but for some reason I get different numbers. Is there one source you guys usually go to in order to get this info? MyFitnessPal numbers usually on the dot?

-Drew

I'm in this. I've been letting myself go and I need to get back to my fit self.
laugh.gif

I started my diet and gym routine yesterday as well but didn't log in my post until now.

As of March 1st, 2014:

Question for ya'll: I've been trying to figure out how many calories I should be taking in order to lose at least 2 lbs a week but for some reason I get different numbers. Is there one source you guys usually go to in order to get this info? MyFitnessPal numbers usually on the dot?

-Drew
Try the iifym.com calculator lucky posted a few pages back.

It won't be exactly what you need because everyone is different.. but it's a good place to start to get an idea of where you need to be.

Just use the number they give you for a week, check your results and adjust accordingly. 

It's all trial and error, everyone's body is different only you'll know exactly what you need.. you'll figure it out quick.

Last edited:
I'm in this. I've been letting myself go and I need to get back to my fit self. :lol:

As of March 1st, 2014:

-Drew
Try the iifym.com calculator lucky posted a few pages back.

It won't be exactly what you need because everyone is different.. but it's a good place to start to get an idea of where you need to be.

Just use the number they give you for a week, check your results and adjust accordingly. 

It's all trial and error, everyone's body is different only you'll know exactly what you need.. you'll figure it out quick.

Thanks, dude. Repped.

I checked the data on both that website and MyFitnessPal just now.
MyFitnessPal suggests that I should only eat 1,860 calories a day in order to lose 2 lbs a week.
Whereas IIFYM suggests that I should consume 2279 calories when I choose Fat Loss (Reckless).

Which of the two sounds "realistic and healthy" between the two calorie goals to you guys in regards to my current stats?
I see guys in the thread posting that they'll be eating 1400 or even less and I'm wondering if that's even healthy, anymore.

-Drew

Go in the middle of both and try 2000. See if you're getting results you want.. If you're losing too much, raise it a bit.

I mentioned earlier weighing yourself in boxers only, and right when you wake up after your morning piss and or deuce.. And do it every week on the same day to be consistent with weigh ins. You don't want to weigh in with nothing one week then jeans and a jacket next :lol:

And drink a lot of water :pimp: swear to Jesus if you drink like a gallon a day your first weigh in you'll be like 5lb lighter at least.

Last edited:
Thanks, dude. Repped.

I checked the data on both that website and MyFitnessPal just now.
MyFitnessPal suggests that I should only eat 1,860 calories a day in order to lose 2 lbs a week.
Whereas IIFYM suggests that I should consume 2279 calories when I choose Fat Loss (Reckless).

Which of the two sounds "realistic and healthy" between the two calorie goals to you guys in regards to my current stats?
I see guys in the thread posting that they'll be eating 1400 or even less and I'm wondering if that's even healthy, anymore.

-Drew
It honestly depends on what you can take. I'd roll with just around or under 2000 calories though.

Back
Top Bottom