NT official Spring Summer Body TRANSFORMATION challenge March 1-June 1

In. Just want to be leaner, in the words of al audi al audi "Skinny fat is the worst physique a man can have "

Women adore the muscly with some fat. I don't, that gut wears on my psyche sometimes, especially during sex.

Did weight and height this week and I was 5'8 178lbs. No matter how much fat I lose i'm stagnant around that stat. Not a bad look building lean muscle, but the fat is coming off too slowly. I'm going drastic with ya'll so I can get back to a nice lean bulk then just maintenance. That lower back fat is just lingering like a crazy stalker. Might cycle yohimbine/green tea/caffeine again for these 4 months.

3/1/2014

262 lb

Goal for June 1st: at least 20lbs minimum lost

3/1/14

Ate 5000 calories last night so I`m probably holding a ton of water but after 9 months of Bulking I weighted in today at 273 (started bulk at 228-20) so 45lbs in 9 months= 45 lbs gained.

Used my BF thing today also so right now my stats are

6'3
20% BF

I`m starting my cut at 3000 calories, here are my Macros (I used iifym.com calculator)
CARBS PROTEIN FAT FIBER CALORIES
GRAMS per day 302.3 251.2 87.4 55 - 68 3000
GRAMS per meal 60.5 50.2 17.5 11 - 14 600

I`m going to do weigh ins every Saturday, I suggest we all add each other on Myfitnesspal also.

You guys can add me on Instagram/MyfitnessPal my username is CashmereEsquire, this is where I will be posting majority of my updates, and pics of what I eat, I will of course post stuff in here but those social media sites will offer more of a "real time" look.

I`m going to update my OG post with these stats also. This thread is for March to June but I`m actually looking at cutting to August.

Edit: Probably going to keep my Macros at 300 carbs, 225 protein, 100 fat.

Last edited:
I can't even imagine eating 5k calories lol. I'm getting 2500 on a good day, but I don't even track macros anymore. I eat like a hippie and just eat whenever I get hungry and I've continued to lose weight. My strength has suffered a lot, but I'm just looking forward to a summer with my shirt off. I'll start adding more food and try to put more muscle on in the fall.

I can't even imagine eating 5k calories lol. I'm getting 2500 on a good day, but I don't even track macros anymore. I eat like a hippie and just eat whenever I get hungry and I've continued to lose weight. My strength has suffered a lot, but I'm just looking forward to a summer with my shirt off. I'll start adding more food and try to put more muscle on in the fall.

5000 Calories is easy, 5000 "clean" calories is another story

3/1/14

Ate 5000 calories last night so I`m probably holding a ton of water but after 9 months of Bulking I weighted in today at 273 (started bulk at 228-20) so 45lbs in 9 months= 45 lbs gained.

Used my BF thing today also so right now my stats are

6'3
20% BF

I`m starting my cut at 3000 calories, here are my Macros (I used iifym.com calculator)
CARBS PROTEIN FAT FIBER CALORIES
GRAMS per day 302.3 251.2 87.4 55 - 68 3000
GRAMS per meal 60.5 50.2 17.5 11 - 14 600

I`m going to do weigh ins every Saturday, I suggest we all add each other on Myfitnesspal also.

You guys can add me on Instagram/MyfitnessPal my username is CashmereEsquire, this is where I will be posting majority of my updates, and pics of what I eat, I will of course post stuff in here but those social media sites will offer more of a "real time" look.

I`m going to update my OG post with these stats also. This thread is for March to June but I`m actually looking at cutting to August.

Edit: Probably going to keep my Macros at 300 carbs, 225 protein, 100 fat.

Remember when we were so close to getting to 200!? Bout to weigh myself here in a few after i finish my business on the toilet haha

6'2 255 my goal is to get back down to 210 by the end of summer. Bout to hit the gym in a few :smokin

I'm in on this joint. I'm 5'8" 154 right now. Trying to gain 5-10 lbs of muscle and get some definition. I work out regularly but never push myself. This challenge will give me some motivation to push myself (along with my main chick for 7+ years getting into a relationship with some herb >: ). 

Last edited:
Remember when we were so close to getting to 200!? Bout to weigh myself here in a few after i finish my business on the toilet haha

Word lol I needed to bulk though I was getting too slim and my head was still big, lol I weighed myself again and i went from 273 to 269 lol gotta love water weigjtb

What's the recommend intake when on diet? I usually just eat one big meal (at dinner after work out), small breakfast and lunch with some juicing in the Am usually holds me down.

March 1, 2014

Male

5' 10"
[COLOR=#red]
182.6 lbs.[/COLOR]

Goal:

I used one of those "Ideal Weight" calculators and it said my ideal weight is 156.

That seems too light. I'm shooting for 165 lb.

What should I have for breakfast?

Bout to hit the elliptical for few and maybe some light lifting at home until I get a gym membership.

Last edited:
5'10 130 pounds.

Im semi skinny fat like one of the dudes said before. Just tryna eat better and go jogging every morning. I eat pizza like 3 times a week :lol: :smh:

Went jogging this morning almost died bruh.

5'10 130 pounds.

Im semi skinny fat like one of the dudes said before. Just tryna eat better and go jogging every morning. I eat pizza like 3 times a week :lol: :smh:

Went jogging this morning almost died bruh.
Nah b you're just skinny.

Ain't no 5'10 130 skinny fat :lol:

Weighed in this morning at 205 on the dot. This was after a pig out at Olive Garden last night lol

5'8"

20% BF -- going off one of those hand held things we used in weightlifting that said I was 19.8

I guess I'll make a goal weight of 180. I refuse to cut under 2-2.2K calories though, F that noise.

Last edited:
Nah b you're just skinny.

Ain't no 5'10 130 skinny fat
laugh.gif
5"10 130 damn cuz need to eat i'm 5'11 cant imagine being 130
roll.gif

Smoke and ate good yesterday.. aint been to the gym since dec nov but i still got some mass under this bulk i been doing.. now i gotta get back in and clean up

Last edited:
Preworkout mix and a workout out on an empty stomach :smokin

Fasted cardio :pimp: .

Checking in: 3/1/2014. 5'11". 165lbs.
Goal: 170-175lbs? And shred it up in time for summer.

Truly need to get cardio involved in my workouts more; gonna head to the mall later and pick up boxing gloves like I posted about yesterday. Hitting the heavy bag a few times a week + treadmill/stairmaster should be a good start. Can't wait until it's nice out to start riding my bike again.

And don't forget everyone: DIET IS EVERYTHING.

I'm confused by the way some of y'all refer to "bulking." I don't think eating tons of crap and not working out at all is bulking... Maybe I'm wrong...

I'm confused by the way some of y'all refer to "bulking." I don't think eating tons of crap and not working out at all is bulking... Maybe I'm wrong...

Its not a good way to "bulk". The point of bulking is upping calories and lifting heavy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom