NT, opinions? VOL. the perfect female?

2cz4ocn.jpg

Eh..., my only question is: Where the black/hispanic/asian/anyethnicityreally girls at??? Sorry for the ninjahood size pic

Wierd that this is how you get to the perfect female but none of these chicks are fat like alot of the dudes on NT like.

Just more evidence that many dudes on this board have it twisted.

This Kiera Knightly chick is freaking smoking...

keira_knightley-looking-beautiful.jpg

*Waits for uproar over no black females being included in this and racism debate erupting*

Originally Posted by HOVKid

pimp.gif
Maaan. Tabloids were trying to say that she was too skinny but I was like, is there such a thing?

Is there somewhere you can go and make one of these yourself? Because Anne Hathaway doesn't even look alive in her photo, then like 5 of the other femalesseem like they tried to spraypaint themselves another color, or either that was the creators fake attempt at diversity by making them look a bunch of skintonescomparatively. But yea 16, and not even 1 Asian, Hispanic, or Black girl.
laugh.gif

This is just some guy's opinion using the morphing thing. Ive seen alot of people use it.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Wierd that this is how you get to the perfect female but none of these chicks are fat like alot of the dudes on NT like.

Just more evidence that many dudes on this board have it twisted.

This broad needs a meal... asap.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Is there somewhere you can go and make one of these yourself? Because Anne Hathaway doesn't even look alive in her photo, then like 5 of the other females seem like they tried to spraypaint themselves another color, or either that was the creators fake attempt at diversity by making them look a bunch of skintones comparatively. But yea 16, and not even 1 Asian, Hispanic, or Black girl.
laugh.gif

Nah, that's just the one I found. I still say Alba looks the best out of all of them. The final product would actually be in like 3rd or 4th place imo

yuck that end result is mad boring and most of those girls are straight wak...blah, im a fan of NATURAL beauty

That Duff x Love Hewitt is
pimp.gif

devil.gif
@ Kreux x Moore x Bosworth x Knightley

Somebody do the other ethnic versions. I like this.

Back
Top Bottom